500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
waiting kirk to organize the TT lor :hmmmm:

Bump: waiting kirk to organize the TT lor :hmmmm:
knn... organize liao all no news no show. :thefinger:

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
how u organize leh...if u din organize properly sure la no news no show la :thefinger:
KNN. if you can organize properly, then you should be the one that organise, not asking me to organize and say i din organize properly. now u organise then we join. :mad:

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Happy New year ..... Hmm...i think is our 4 to 5 years know each others in this Thread.... Wish u all are greatful, and our Guru besar Mick, wish his daughter fast fast grow and be a racer baby soon... And Meow-meow Land Ahseng wish u in this year can be married over to meow-meow land...kekekekeke

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
maz,
thanks for yr wishes and hope u also faster get marry and dump away yr racing car cos if no u will regret like me in future.. hahahahahaahah! LOL! :biggrin:

Bump: maz,
thanks for yr wishes and hope u also faster get marry and dump away yr racing car cos if no u will regret like me in future.. hahahahahaahah! LOL! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beading Effect for KKE Thick Wax -

When water is sprayed on a normal car surface, the water would generally form a film and remain on the car paint and would probably dry on the car. The water drying on the car has several problems like leaving water spots, dirt dryin on the car etc. Even harmfull effects of bugs, tree saps, road film harms your car paint and its finish.

An unprotected car paint would probably have a water film.

KKE Thick Wax is to be applied by hand using a wax...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience