JB New Section........ Part 4.....

jvoltz

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
JB/kl
profiles.friendster.com
TTTeeEkkk................... WRONG. He cant even erect how u expect fantastic?:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

EHEHEHE fantasy = fantastic .. since he long time never ejected ... and only believe in SELF services... + loyal to 1 person + scare STD and other crazy virus ... hold it so long ... when he got the chances to have sexual intercouses with his LOVE one ... he will act like 100 years never had sex... put release all the fantasy into reality.... hahahahhaha

kenneth7x

Aug 12, 2004
cheh, go have fun also call animals? u better dont over control ah. just let ur dick control ur brain @ papaya garden no harm geh...wahahahaha.

Bump:

damn semangat la u. it's like been planning this whole week already right? haha.
EHEHEHE fantasy = fantastic .. since he long time never ejected ... and only believe in SELF services... + loyal to 1 person + scare STD and other crazy virus ... hold it so long ... when he got the chances to have sexual intercouses with his LOVE one ... he will act like 100 years never had sex... put release all the fantasy into reality.... hahahahhaha
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

johny.. u in kl toooo long edi.. i dun wan to see u on the newspaper okay!!

HEADLINES: JOHNY RAPES A GIRL! hahaha

jvoltz

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
JB/kl
profiles.friendster.com
Eh that one only refer to calvin la .... just help express his feeling mah
hmmm calvin becare la ....

i also scared the headlines : breaking news Rape goes wrong
On 3 march 2010 an unknown man come to make an rape case report ....
He claim that his girl-type friend would like to give a surprise birthday and aks tp pick up them by his lengendary wiramivec ...all incident happen in his car ... car plate number JDL xx
he scared to recall all the incident happen ....
he claim that he have been force to have sexual intercouse ....

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
hahahah....suddenly kenneth kena tembak by the hamsap novelist.....

One Ahbeng politician found a magic lamp while jungle trekking in his kampung ... and like in every freaking Genie story ... he pick it up n rub rub and got one freaking fugly looking genie pop up from no where. This time this genie abit kiamsiap so instead of granting him 3 wishes he only offered him one wish oni.

Ahbeng : Pumpkin kari! Why oni 1 wish? i read all the stories also got 3 wishes one?!!! mana can lidis?!
Genie : Niahma lu ... inflation mah! its lidis one! u dun say so much u want anot now? MCH! you wake 9 me up from my wet dream i notchet kira sama lu ... u sommo want kira with me izzit?
Ahbeng : ok ok soli soli ... i want! i want!
Genie : Faster tell me your wish la ...
Ahbeng : I can wish for anything ar?
Genie : yea anything! I am a very powderful Genie! I grant u your wish can?!
Ahbeng : You know i always habe this problem with my computer ... i do work half way it hang and gimme blue screen then i lost all my unsaved work ...
Genie : You using Window ka?
Ahbeng : Yar i using window .... so i wish you could make my windows crash free from now on!
Genie : wuahh ... choose other thing can ar? This is is abit over my power leh ....
Ahbeng : Pumpkin kari lu! just now say very pahwerful wan?!
Genie : Inflation ma! Pahwer also inflation la!
Ahbeng : niahma ... ok la ok la then my new wish is I wish for the political situation in Perak will go back to normal and be peaceful again like last time.
Genie : WHAT?!!! ......
Ahbeng : How?
Genie : eh .... You bring me home rite now to look at your windows problem leng mou?

Bump: chiowz........cal....wait for ur tt sms

Bump: chiowz........cal....wait for ur tt sms

Last edited:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
human got brain to control themselves...
so they wont go beserk....
as for animal...should i say more???
muahahahahaha
this confirm you canot............."mari kita"..... whahahahaha..... erection u can only control up till certain limit and u cant control when it cum. whahahahahaha..... u need a doc? maybe i can ask my fren look one for you....:nurse::nurse::nurse:

Bump:
This fella ar? He damn haolian one lo... he really think his stuff like gold and can fetch gold kind.... anyway his stuff all super over price. I already wish him "good luck in ur sales". wahahahhha

Bump:
eh let's convoy after tt? short convoy.. anyone on? ( confirm frank can reply other ppl but will never reply this msg)
REPLIED.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Again.. I welcome all ZTH bro to my open house @ Nusa Idaman later.. Call me at 012-5278168

Bump: Again.. I welcome all ZTH bro to my open house @ Nusa Idaman later.. Call me at 012-5278168

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
i heard usually when liver match to top notch team, they seem have all the luck........hopefully they make sure live up to their words to bash MU............but really hope MU dun get wat they wanted wahahahah....................

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

EDDIE LEW RETURNS TO MALAYSIAN SUPER SERIES FOR THE LATE JIMMY LOW

Taking over the wheels from the late Jimmy Low, former champion Eddie Lew is making a return to the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) this year beginning with the opening round this weekend and has immediately declared himself ready to win the Supersaloon title for him and his close friend.

“I am back this year for me and for Jimmy, who was a great inspiration for me and Malaysia’s motorsports as a whole,” said Eddie...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience