• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
DSC_0010_jpg.jpg

DSC_0016_jpg.jpg

DSC_0019_jpg.jpg

DSC_0020_jpg.jpg

DSC_0021_jpg.jpg

DSC_0022_jpg.jpg

ok. to TC TS is abit tricky. Coz im not sure are they using the stock wrx turbo manifold or custom made a whole new one. If its to custom made, then its going to cost u quite abit as boxer engine turbo manifold is not easy to fabricate. Trust me. done once. but if it able to use stock wrx turbo manifold (which i doubt) then you do save alot.

the tricks is here. For boxer engine, there is an additional piping called up pipe. So you will have turbo manifold, up pipe and down pipe.

As for purchasing parts seperately, hm... wat your fren say is correct but you have to factor this. If your parts faulty? If your parts cant be install as it is? What if alot of customization needed? So at the end of the day, you may not really save cost as its very normal those mech will find fault on the thing you buy seperately and also they will install just like that even somehting is not right without informing you. Thn whn problem come, they will say, all this thing is you bring to me one and i just help you to install only.

moreover, not many plp experinces in boxer engine not to mentioned TC-ing it. Dun come tell me Viswork or Speedworks. u will cry big time.

So my advise is, get the complete turbokit from the forum. nego with the seller or wait for good deal. I DID saw some good deals like past 2-3 months back. On those kit, you may find the price may abit high but it save you thru all the hassle and time. That is really more on BOLT ON. If you're saying converntional 4-inline turbo kit, then i can tell you head to toe. but boxer its not that easy as it seems. I did some homework on it as i do have a thought of getting TS and bolt on but drop the idea subsequently.

yours already in illegal way so i dun think its wise to do FMIC as you get more unwanted attention. go for original top mount

:wavey: thanks alot tailou for the advice..
btw, i found a shop in permas called tungchun motorsports customizing alot TC singapore civic FD , wondering is that shop good? coz i saw the boss is driving a version 7 WRX

awesome pics frank!! i dunno where the hell u found those pics.. but its awesome!

bro ASH ,
Ma fav team is ARSENAL....but I'll support anything against MU!

p/s:HENRY is in BARCA........ex gunners!..lolx

oh...u talking about the team thats currently 7points behind man utd....

they always shot themselves at the last minute.....

now i know why u have to add 'but i'll support anything against MU!'

maybe u should ask the below players to play for arsenal....atleast they're winning some silverware

ladies_230x230.jpg

Last edited:
:wavey: thanks alot tailou for the advice..
btw, i found a shop in permas called tungchun motorsports customizing alot TC singapore civic FD , wondering is that shop good? coz i saw the boss is driving a version 7 WRX

Tungchun is well famous in Honda machine but mostly NA. But im not suprised with TC-ing Honda machine too. I thought TungChun boss was driving new accord?

Engineering-R boss also driving Sti9. U can also go to him but prepared a gold mountain before heading too. whahahaha.

So far, i do know afew shop done quite some boxer was HV, Vazmaz and Saint but my choice would be HV

wahahaha, Ash,
i guess u will need to bring the 20 teams statistic out coz all was gunning for MU

Kenneth,
the link was provided by my Thai fren. it was showed at the top of the pics

wahahaha, Ash,
i guess u will need to bring the 20 teams statistic out coz all was gunning for MU

no need 20 teams....most only support the top 4 teams.....comparison chart for the top 4 teams is just a click away....how? want me to bring the stats to tonights tt?

anyway....got tt tonight ah?

plz sms me as i'll be arriving late from kota tinggi.....sieh sieh

wah...
i missed out so much!!!
dun hav the time to check forum at all!!!
niama!!!!

tonight got TT ar???
ash will send out sms like last time??
coz without the sms....sure a lot dunno one....
hopefully i can balik early today la....
been working pass midnight for the whole fucking week!!!
jibai!!!!

Top Bottom