JB New Section........ Part 4.....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
thats the reason why i dont pay full ammount to the workshop for any job. Always i will hold retention. you nvr know when they do fuck up job.

own, for your case, i wont even pay. you just done top overhaul and now the samething happen. It only mean 1 thing. he didnt do a good job which face the same issue twiced. Its the workshop fault in this case

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
bro ownd...
so sorry to hear dat man....
after reading oni i remembered my abang got tell me mayb timing "catch" salah....
n i agree wif frank...ask dat fella to repair it back for u....
he's the one who done the overhaul job...
n he fuck up his work....n now u hav to pay for his mistake???
seriously, if u r gonna pay or ready to pay this time, go get other ppl man....
mayb u r too "chin chai" or believe too much in him???
dat's y he always dun do a good job n is sure dat u'll b back for him to sembelih more???
damn...this kindda mech....betul betul tak leh pakai sial....

buyin valves is not cheap man....
i guess most probably he'll ask u change the whole engine head...
bro...masuk evo saja la....

EvolutionV7

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
Johor Bahru
zerotohundred.com
i got 1 question..need sifu-sifu here to give advice..

i m driving a stock wira with 205/40/17..what will be the best set up to lowered the car a bit without sacrificing the comfort and hit wheel arch..the guy from tyre shop say my behind boot got speaker..thats y if lowered behind will kena wheel arch..

some told me to change sport spring...but what brand would be good? as i dont wan after few month den the spring soften and keep on kena wheel arch..

Last edited:

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
i got 1 question..need sifu-sifu here to give advice..

i m driving a stock wira with 205/40/17..what will be the best set up to lowered the car a bit without sacrificing the comfort and hit wheel arch..the guy from tyre shop say my behind boot got speaker..thats y if lowered behind will kena wheel arch..

some told me to change sport spring...but what brand would be good? as i dont wan after few month den the spring soften and keep on kena wheel arch..
If you change something, definitely there is pros and cons to it.

Going low, gives you better stability but gives you a harsher ride. It is a matter of how much you gain and lose. The lower you go, the harder the ride is.

But, when it comes to wira stuff.... you have to ask our Sifu, CALVIN!

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
knn...put me on the table again....
as for me....goin low = no comfort....
if u lowered wif sport spring = more comfortable than adjustables....
but when u fetch ppl or carry stuff behind...dat's it...
if lowered wif adjustables = no comfort but better handling...
n even u fetch ppl/carry stuff oso tyres wont kiss arch....

dat's all i hav to say....
anyway....everyone hav their own preference....

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
adjustable!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

keon.....e30+wira evo feel...

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
ash....
not everyone can tahan adjustables la.....
if like me....
seldom fetch family n no ah moi to fetch then ok la....

the wira+bmw more like E46 edi wei.....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
frank...
the 2nd part is for u!!!

Subject: Are you drinking the right tea and beverage?

Are you drinking the right tea?

1. People who use their 'brain' to work or students who study hard day and night.
--- Should drink more Chrysanthemum Tea.

2. People who need a lot of body energy to work or those people who exercise a lot everyday.
--- Should drink Wu Loong Tea.

3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places.
--- Should drink Green Tea.

4. For people who like to sit down all day long and not do anything, even exercising
--- Must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.

5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic drinks.
--- Should drink more Green Tea.

6. Carnivore ( i.e. people who must eat meat at least once a day, or feel sickly)
--- Try to drink some Wu Loong Tea.

7. People who go to the washroom too often or not often enough.
--- Should drink more Honey Tea

8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
--- Wu Loong Tea, Green Tea.

9. Those who work with computers everyday.
--- Need to drink a Lot of Tea (any tea will do).
Whenever you are working with the computer, you should make some tea, drink it when you are free.

Drinking Tea is healthy, it can protect and prevent the harmful Ultraviolet light from harming us (when using computer).

Furthermore, it can also relief us when we are tired and help make our body feel fresh again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOYA BEAN

All of us know that soyabean drink provides good protein to our body... but many of us don't know that there are certain days we should avoid drinking it.

Soya bean drinks are best consumed on hot sunny days when the sun is strong. The soya milk will give lots of nutrients to the body as the body is able to absorb the protein well.

However, avoid the drink when the weather is cloudy or when it is raining. Taking the drink in those weather will make the body not be able to absorb the protein properly and will result in a disease called 'GOUT' or 'high acidic urine' due to the high protein residue in the body, after a long run.

This disease will cause pain to your knee joints and it will only be controled when you control your food intake of proteins and medication. The pain is unbearable and usually you will have no idea what you have taken to cause the pain. Food like soya beans, anchovies, broccoli, spinach, peanuts, & n esp animal organs ( i.e. pork liver) etc will have to be avoided to prevent the pain from attacking.

So my friend, pass this to your family, relatives and friends to keep an alert on the pros and cons of soya bean milk and when it is to be taken and to be avoided...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where to get Meguiars Poly Sealant (#20)

Guys,
does anyone know where i can get my hands on this?

Tried ace hardware(ikano) and home fix(one U), cant seem
to find it.

Thanks guys in advance..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience