JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
[J-Pro Motorsports] Online Shop

Honda Civic High Performance & Aftermarket Parts:
http://team99ers.2.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1158&

We Accept-Visa Card, MasterCard & Maybank2u!!!

"SUPURITTOFAIA V chargers
Plug the next generation of code
Send ignition without wasting energy.
Next-generation plug cord, the Chargers SUPURITTOFAIA V, the traditional core values of lower-resistance of the plug code and a very different way of thinking, a new plug code. In the main core voltage can be rectified quickly by compressing the voltage loss抑EMASHITA to the extreme. Also, a built-in electromagnetic waves to suppress NOIZUSAPURESSA.

Now a new technology to overrule common sense! !
● Most of the traditional high-performance plug-in code, the core values of lower resistance to suppress the loss of electrical energy and spark plugs that occur strongly and will promote complete combustion. But instead of a voltage fluctuation in the combustion chamber in the unstable voltage spark even when we had the spark remains. The instability of conventional plug the code was not changed until the voltage. The flow of electricity had just far.
Plug the next generation of code "V chargers," and a whole new concept was developed by advanced technology. Plug cord was attached to the middle portion <main core> from the secondary coil voltage accumulated in an instant. Here is a high-voltage rectification of energy and a certain spark of energy supply to keep up with a spark plug, is the ultimate!
That is always the same level of powerful, high-dimensional tough was the spark, the spark plug from the mixture in the combustion chamber is to be launched. And with ever more complete combustion of promoting a higher level and make a powerful explosive."

Splitfire V-Charger Silicon Plug Cord FS!!!

Made in Japan(Discontinue Product)

8.8mm Thickness

● V chargers are used to code the voltage loss can reduce the extreme, ultra-low-resistance employing pure copper wire. In addition, a charity tin plated to prevent oxidation. In addition, from both inside and outside of the inner heat-resistant high-purity silicon, as well as excellent chemical resistance heat-resistant silicone outer diameter of 8.8mm was covered with jackets. These allow easy flow of electricity in the direction of the characteristics of trying to escape, and enhanced core primary constant voltage spark plug is going to be like.

● The heart of the main core of the input voltage to a compression Rectified instant high-performance capacitors, and a built-in electromagnetic NOIZUSAPURESSA curb. Were the latest electronic control model is also assured.

<SplitFire V-Charger Effect>

● achieve more torque and power UP!
● improve the starting performance
● idling stability
● further response UP
● reduce damage to the engine
● improve fuel economy
● dress effect
● radiation prevention

Blue color

For B16/ B18/ B20 & D-Series

Very new condition, tip-top condition

Power gain in just a second

For Street use & Track use

Price: Rm420nett(Including Installation)

Please call at: 017-620 7538(Jin)

Picture Updated:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

first,thx to who r u reading this tread.....

i stay in KL and i hv 1 08 vios auto engine code is ( 1NZ-FE ) and it`s really damn slow for me because i drive civic EK b4,i decided to upgrade it and i hv a few question here,hope u all can help me or giv me some idea....

1.) can i install a set of bolt-on turbo kits for my car? cost?

2.) silver top 20v can install to my car? mounting point same? cost?

3.) what type of manual geabox can install to my vios...??? cost?

4.)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience