Iswara front grill

theorekz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
Visit site
i guess anyone who driving Iswara / Saga sure know there's problem with its front grill which is big n most importantly "hole-less"...

thus this cause restriction of airflow into the radiator and causing engine overheat faster...

anyone DIY before a honeycomb or "pagar" in front of the radiator to replace the dumb front grill?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
simple solution... dril many holes on the grill... u can draft out a design u like then onli drill the holes.. heheh :P

or u can cut holes on de grill then just stick a netting from behind...

or just go to kedai abang... get those with big hole...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
hehehe...i only scare it won't look nice to modify the original front grill...i have been hunting for one lately! the most closed to my selection...too bad got the mitsu logo there sigh....

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Hhmm... is the look of your car more important or performance? If performance, you might just want to keep the grill at home & drive without one. If looks then, just leave the grill stock standard.

But hey, Im sure you can find other parts of the car (ie bumper) to customise better air flow.

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
I was thinking of doin like this also...but problem concerning the security is that i scare the grill is not secure enough and ppl easily take off and open the bonnet..

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
those grill shown in de pic is good enough.. the holes is small so not easy to cut.. dun use those thin wan cos easy to cut...

n make sure u mount it tight by using screws or bolts.

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
yea...

i have check out at mm DIY in sri petaling already...it turns out to be plastic grill...disappointed ler...

Is there other cheap grill for sell outside?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
hey...tell us more lar...we share share mar hehehehe

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
i just cut the original front cover using saw then the grill i bought from hardware store. i used glue gun to stick the grill to the cover. ta da.. used few days to do.

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Whoa neat ya' all..... the one with only netting is 'so so' never seen before.. quite cool. Cutting it also makes it look like Special Edition 2 for Iswaras.

Really change my perception man... cool

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
actually i wanted to get a thicker grill but dun hav n lazy to find. so end up with a finer one. wat to do.. no money to buy new one ma..hehe

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
I see the another person is trying to adopt to the bling bling style eh?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been reading some forums, mainly on how to improve or gain up more torque on early / low rpm band. some suprise finding, there r plp suggesting about upgrading cam.

all the while, i only know changing cam will widen up your torque band, but in this case, can it also adjust or mod into the way that gain more torque in early rpm band but sacrisfice on high/later rpm band?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience