integra Headcounts!!

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
yeah small but not as small and at least its standard sized....no worries lar bro

hey we should get someone who is a pro photographer follow us...can take our cars while driving...nice mah

A

achor

wanna go big? ask hypertune to do a feature for us la. heheheh.... but we're still small in numbers. so i think not yet appropriate. at least until we can think of a name of our small group n probably come up with about 15 members, then i think it's ok. i thought that it we use ur nick ar adrian, it'll be nice. team 'integramania'. because we're all consist of integras.
at 1st thought of I3 <-- the 3 sign is kinda cube symbol like because we all have 3 digit numbers. but then, ah tung has 4.
anyway, it's just pass my mind ^_^

mesh_dc2

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
as long v don call it malaysian integra club=MIC.hahaha.after samy v also wan 2 join....ayoyo samy...

A

achor

hahahaha.... if he can give us free smart tag with automatic reload for free, why not. heheheh

zamnov

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Bros,

I have a suggestion for a Club name. I've had it in my mind the past few months ever since B18C5 asked me to start an Integra club last year.

My suggestion is D-teggers Club, D-teggers or D-integra club.
D is symbolic with the D in the chasis code for Integras such as DA, DC and DB. Just as long as they don't change the future Integra Chasis code to start with something else ... :mouth_closed: Just a thought anyway...

Adrian,
I'm flying off to Melbourne July 23rd. Most probably, I will be back only after Raya. Will keep monitoring the progress of this club when I'm there.

Apologize for not being able to join you guys for the past months. Hope to so you guys sometime after Raya.

Take Care Y'all!!

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Guys...good idea...lets start it man...name wise I think using my nick not so appropriate coz later when ppl join they will ask why use this fellas nick....who is he lar...u know what i mean?

I also think we call ourselves a team rather than club but we drop these words from the name...so D-teggers or Teggers or something like that will do...

As mentioned I have written to Tom regarding what we talked abt but no reply yet...Tom is you reading this me still waiting for your reply ya....

zamnov

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
integramania said:
Zamnov...have a safe trip there man.....

Your teg can come park in my hse....i promise i just start ur engine for you only...kekeke

By the way where in the world is B18C5..why hilang from here?
B18C5 MIA long time. Only his Car appeared in Xtreme cars mag...

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
latest i'll be there is about 10.30, will leave cyberjaya by 10 (latest, scared got lots of work and boss still around).
maybe you would have seen the car before, cos i think the previous owner did go out for some meetings before

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
Tegman, i was too bored in the office so I made that with MS Paint nia. Haha. My pc have limited fonts. everyone come up with something also lar. Then can choose ma.

TT erm.. me ok.