Imperial Concept Super Aircharger

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
It's a great product!!!! I am a proud user of ... err, whats the name again, ah yes..

"Imperial Concept Super Aircharger"

It supercharges the air of our .. air intake, with the imperial concept. Last time i always felt like my car was damn slow, no shit.. Macam siput. Even aunty on motorbike also horn me and overtook me... Damn bloody embarassing.... - _ -

One day i tengah installing the electronic blow off valve (this is another great product, scares away other cars and they all give way to me) , and then i was looking around the shop and i saw ... "Imperial Concept Super Aircharger" on the shelf. I asked them how much? It was such a good buy that I decided to try it, the boss told me if no effect he can take out for me... So i said OK !

After installed, damn it.. I accidently wheel spinned when i took off from the shop, wonderful 12" rim tyres i have. Tsk tsk. So easy to rev and overtake people, this time i show back those aunties on the motorbikes my finger. !@#@%^.

Really great buy. And you know what's the best part? My full tank fuel consumption has increased to an extra 80km !!!!!! Can u imagine that ?! God save the queen. I was going crazy.

I straight away next day went to the shop and told him what has happened?! He told me that the "Imperial Concept Super Aircharger" actually has added 30% power to my car. WOW!

I told him to install ANOTHER Imperial Concept Super Aircharger.

And the rest is history la....

Now I am having at least 7 of the "Imperial Concept Super Aircharger" in my car now. And the experience is...... Undescribable.

Try it guys, it'll blow your mind. I mean, literally. Your wallet too.

Last edited:
nitrus said:
It's a great product!!!! I am a proud user of ... err, whats the name again, ah yes..

It supercharges the air of our .. air intake, with the imperial concept. Last time i always felt like my car was damn slow, no shit.. Macam siput. Even aunty on motorbike also horn me and overtook me... Damn bloody embarassing.... - _ -

One day i tengah installing the electronic blow off valve (this is another great product, scares away other cars and they all give way to me) , and then i was looking around the shop and i saw ... "Imperial Concept Super Aircharger" on the shelf. I asked them how much? It was such a good buy that I decided to try it, the boss told me if no effect he can take out for me... So i said OK !

After installed, damn it.. I accidently wheel spinned when i took off from the shop, wonderful 12" rim tyres i have. Tsk tsk. So easy to rev and overtake people, this time i show back those aunties on the motorbikes my finger. !@#@%^.

Really great buy. And you know what's the best part? My full tank fuel consumption has increased to an extra 80km !!!!!! Can u imagine that ?! God save the queen. I was going crazy.

I straight away next day went to the shop and told him what has happened?! He told me that the "Imperial Concept Super Aircharger" actually has added 30% power to my car. WOW!

Now I am having at least 7 of the "Imperial Concept Super Aircharger" in my car now. And the experience is...... Undescribable.

At least 7 Imperial Concept Super Air Charger in your car?U telling jokes is it?

where is joeker when u need him...

lo.z...
u really got me man!!!
nearly rushed to go buy one for myself...

nitrus said:

so the car now got atleast >210% hp lo? haaha...mnaybe my kancil 660 can tapau wira 1.8 after install 7? hehehe

Yes, now my stock car has more than 200%+ of extra power, even Ferrari also cannot keep up..

"Imperial Concept Super Aircharger" ma.. Even the name says it all, SAVE FUEL AND ADD EXTRA POWER !

Still running on 7 of the Imperial Concept Super Aircharger now in my car, next week gonna add one more, just to confirm myself that Ferrari really really cannot win anymore.

And on the next episode of........ Nitrus's Believe It or Not.

:biggrin:

nitrus, you better dun confuse newbie. :biggrin:

wong, what ever stated above is just some sacartis reply.
Indirectly, they are trying to tell you that, "No such thing, don't buy it"

btw, can you give more information? like URL website or product info that you know off. I can't even locate the page after i did a google search.

He-he-he... :biggrin:

BlackSamurai i have been seeing the imperial concept bla bla bla thing in Hypertune mags , er, found the URL .. www.imperialconcept.com . Hehehh, stated on the advertisement page. Hope it works.. The page, i mean. :biggrin:

Nitrus, don't forget ur K&M air filter from Panasonic too...."K&M- keeps the micron out"

TitanRev said:
Nitrus, don't forget ur K&M air filter from Panasonic too...."K&M- keeps the micron out"

first K&M, than this imperial.... now wheresthe jedi!:cyclops:

Let me bring some things back from the grave:

attachment-1.gif

attachment.gif

surbo0ho.gif

wrcsurbo8uw.jpg

holy smokes... I still remember joeker with his chiiuuu chiuuu and kapish kapish diagrams... hahaha... but ok la... I think these products does works but not as how or what they advertise la. They always say add power and save fuel then improve braking power summore?! WTF does something add on to the engine area got to do with braking power?!

dats using brake pump hose maaa, dats why they said increase braking power lor unker!!

Don't laugh la, guys. I'm using it and feeling the same results as nitrus. Over the years, I installed various air chargers in a straight line. Now, I've got 12 air chargers in my car. The only car I lost to is those super dragsters, those with parachute behind and shaped like a sharp cone (or something like that). All other cars haven't been able to win a drag with me. That's why Skyline CAN1 also missing already. He lost to me in a drag where I used reverse instead and he dragged normally.

Satria_95 : Wow now only u reveal ur secret ar bro?! Shit la, and i wanted people to think that my car was the most powerful one with 7 Imperial Concept Super Airchargers installed.

Now you have 12.. AIHHHH, i gotta sau pei already n shaddap... Tomorrow im gonna add 15 more of the Imperial Concept Super Aircharger !!!!! Then we try drag this time, you reverse while dragging while i drift sideways all the way in the 400m drag !!! Wuahahahhaahhahaa who's ya dadddyyyyyyyyyy!

antaras said:
WTF does something add on to the engine area got to do with braking power?!

You gotta install it on the tyres and brakes to improve the braking power. Like this picture.

wrcsurbo8uw.jpg

Top Bottom