Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

i need big big help here!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

peterj

1,000 RPM
I have been searching for the service seal kit for 4 pot brembo evo 5 for 1 month already, but i cant find any, i have been introduce by fren to contact a person before since he got the kit from him last time, and yet , i still get no news......... i even ask 1 of our bro in zth, xtremeleo to ask the brembo distributor malaysia, they say only carry fiat coupe brembo seal kits....

i really need the seal kits, consist of 4 piston seal and 4 dust block seal...... the seal size is mentioned by mitsubishi lancer forumer is same as STI fron 4 pot brembo , 40/46 mm .... for reference on the part i searching for, the part number is 51020 in the redbox as shown in the link below........ i know lots of STI and evo , or even brembo users in among our ZTH forumer.... pls help... urgent need....:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

MITSUBISHI - LANCER EVOLUTION (EVO 5 6 CP9A) - SERVICING PARTS, TUNING SPARES & SERVICE ACCESSORIES - Brembo Front Brake Caliper Seal Kit - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5 6 CP9A :: £155.95 :: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 1(I) 2(II) 3(III) 4(IV) 5(V) 6(VI) 7(

yeah, true, in MY they only have stock for Fiat coupe turbo, but i thought its the same isnt it?

yeah, true, in MY they only have stock for Fiat coupe turbo, but i thought its the same isnt it?

danz, pls clarify this, y it is the same? the seal size same as 40/46mm? if yes i can get it..:adore::bawling: anybody help?:adore::adore:

im not sure whether its the same, i need to look up the fiat coupe manual 1st.
normally i get my stuffs from SG, much more cheaper compared to those in MY.

im not sure whether its the same, i need to look up the fiat coupe manual 1st.
normally i get my stuffs from SG, much more cheaper compared to those in MY.

wtf, that day i plan to get frm sg cause i m there for a week, but i din get cause though will be expensive:bawling::bawling::bawling:

ok bro, i already email my supplier in SG,
will wait for his reply. will notify u once he reply.

danz.. saw this on fiat coupe forum after google

"the pistons used in the brembo caliper from the fiat were 38mm & 42mm.. the same as those in the 406 brembo caliper."

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

danz... tq so much.... sms me through 014-6811449 for the news, cause might fit the brembo in these few days.... tq.....

bro, worse comes to worst u need to order from the UK.
MITSUBISHI - LANCER EVOLUTION (EVO 5 6 CP9A) - SERVICING PARTS, TUNING SPARES & SERVICE ACCESSORIES - Caliper Rebuild Kit - Seal Kit Rear Brembo Caliper - EVO 5 6 WITH BREMBO CALIPERS :: £33.34 :: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 1(I) 2(II) 3(III) 4(IV) 5(V) 6(

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

danz.. saw this on fiat coupe forum after google

"the pistons used in the brembo caliper from the fiat were 38mm & 42mm.. the same as those in the 406 brembo caliper."

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

danz... tq so much.... sms me through 014-6811449 for the news, cause might fit the brembo in these few days.... tq.....

so means cannot fit FCT20V ones ah?

err... did i heard service kit for brembo evo 5????

peterj : u need it??? i have it.. brand new original.. ^^ but its pricey thou...

WAH DD05 to the rescue.
just wondering hw much it costs ah?

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi,

recently i took my dad's unser for snow bath n the guy there pour diesel on top of the car the he washes with the snow.when i asked him he said for brighter colour cars u have to use diesel to remove dirts?
isit true?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom