Hood/Bonnet Pins

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

V-Spec

Any idea what sort of hood/bonnet pins are available here in KL?

A couple of questions........

1) What brand is good?
2) Where to buy them?
3) Where to install them with a cf hood?
4) How much is it?

Many thanks in advance. :)

Buy ori Sparco hood pins. THey cost a pretty penny but they are worth it.

I'm usin those cheap RM30 and they rust like a leper :(

I saw a new breed of hood pins in hop-up shops in SUnway. They have CF templates and they don't use latch like conventional hood pins.

And they require a key to open the hood. QUite trick!

Joeker : wher is dat shop? how much are they selling em'? btw wht is the brand or name of that hood pins, wht description i mean.

thankz

so u cant open the hood if got lock
and its also to prevent the hood from popping out :P

Joeker, they have it here? Cool. I was actually looking at those and thinking to purchase them from the USA.

Really trick looking. Any idea how much and whether the workmanship to install aer allright? Dun wanna see them screw up my hood!

Just took a look at KSP just now. Those are the same replica ones that I intend to buy off the net BUT after close inspection, they look kinda suspect.

Think I better stick to the conventional styles one ala Sparco and OMP. Somemore the cf plates are only plastic.

Anyone know how much are Sparco and OMP ones? Any other 'branded' options available?

go for OMP la...cos SParco got ciplak one evrywhere... later u buy the ori Sparco, people will still say its ciplak one, buy from kedai abang....
if OMP, no imitations, so there's no possibility that ur OMP is a ciplak...one set will cost u somewhere between 150-250 if im not mistaken... try this link http://www.911zentrum.com.my/bonnet pins.htm .. u can email them for the price...

I was thinking OMP too. Question is where can I find someone to install them for me professionally. I sure do not want any mistakes done as it'll destroy my cf hood.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom