Honda Prelude 2.2 V-tec FOr Sale!Urgent! BEautiful condition!!View to believe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Prelude 2.2 V-tec FOr Sale!Urgent! BEautiful condition!!View to believe!!

muffin

Known Member
Oct 11, 2007
SELLING CHEAP NOW !!!!!!! RM 2X,000 K ONLY!! AFTER NEGO , BECAUSE OWNER NEED TO UPGRADE TO FOUR DOORS CAR !! JUST CALL FOR BEST PRICE HONDA PRELUDE 2.2 V-TEC , VIEW TO BELIEVE N PLS SEND ME UR EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU THE PICTURES OF MY CAR. DONT MISS THE CHANCE, 1ST COME 1ST SERVE !

Engine well maintained, black interior ,orig. sunroof , Alpine Dvd with full
Alpine speaker system , Transparency subwoofer indicate with LED light
amplifier , Original BOdy WITH NO MODIFICATION! , 17INCH RIMS , lady owner ,
car come with nice number plate!!!!

Last edited:

1888whp

Known Member
Oct 7, 2007
Hmm , Nice car .. It's a bit waste selling off but understand . when the time reach , owner need to sell off hahaha ... but the price its realy realy cheap d ... guys ,check on motortrader , prelude selling 3x,xxx ... its expensinve 1x,xxx oledi .. and now got prelude selling 2x,xxx ... The price of this owner giving out its cheap !! got prelude selling 2x,xxx , faster grab .. BUMP

muffin

Known Member
Oct 11, 2007
haha....what r u waiting for ,Guys , faster call for viewing ~ N grab it without regret, Bcos u can hardly find good condition prelude, No need any engine Repair becos of fully services records after reaching Certain Millege. For serious buyer ONLY , call for viewing. HOT BARGAIN ~

muffin

Known Member
Oct 11, 2007
SELLING CHEAP NOW !!!!!!! RM 2X,000 K ONLY!! AFTER NEGO , BECAUSE OWNER NEED TO UPGRADE TO FOUR DOORS CAR !! JUST CALL FOR BEST PRICE HONDA PRELUDE 2.2 V-TEC , VIEW TO BELIEVE N PLS SEND ME UR EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU THE PICTURES OF MY CAR. DONT MISS THE CHANCE, 1ST COME 1ST SERVE !

Last edited:

muffin

Known Member
Oct 11, 2007

Last edited:

muffin

Known Member
Oct 11, 2007
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Specially THANKS To ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM and It is good Dealing with the buyer. Thanks A lot and ill MIss You Muh Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im trying to increase my waja performance. So far, i have change my extractor, air filter and exhaust system. im thinking of installing SAFC and also ITC for my waja.
wat do you guys think, is it worth while doing it or not? :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience