Honda NSX Veilside Version

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

crsjimmy

Known Member
nsx1nm9.jpg

B4 tat ,Veilside also modify Rx7 tat shown at Fast n Furious: Tokyo Drift , now in NSX ... looks cool !

nsx2ps9.jpg

nsx3tp9.jpg

nsx4fd4.jpg

nsx5te7.jpg

Last edited:
Veilside should have spent more time on the rear bumper..other than that it looks sexah as hell.

nice pictures too..

the rear bumper looks like honda HSC concept....

the headlights reminds me of tvr cars....

overall, front is nice... no for the butt....

Personally i think the front and the back looks veri nice..

Thumbss Up for veilside :shades_smile:

Veilside NSX already show on Tokyo Drift, in the Han's garage... that Yellow color 1... Duno ur all notice or not... :regular_smile:

I like the front.. but it doesnt give me the "wow wtf" impression... the back almost give me that because of its sleek bumper, tail lights and exhaust tip.. the best is the rims.. =P

the rear looks a bit like ferrari ...
but i like the car... very slick ...

Superb front, looks really nice n cool!!! But de rear part r slightly too 'normal' for de name of Veilside!!! Mmm... Expect something more from de rear bumper + a big high GT wing to go with de super good looking front!!! :_:

shxt the nsx is darm cool @@" the rear look normal :/ but hell yeah i wanna have one to :P

mohalw said:
Veilside NSX already show on Tokyo Drift, in the Han's garage... that Yellow color 1... Duno ur all notice or not... :regular_smile:

yeah i notice but at least they should let the car in minor action ma such s 2 car donuts like the skyline scene but make it 2 cars n donuts around it hehehe:X-:

Top Bottom