• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sang_kancil

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Kuching,Sarawak
www.pgx.com.my
:love: hi all honda kaki's and sifu2...
today i when to honda showroom because i wanna take a look for da 2007 CIVIC but unfortunately da sales says that need to waiting up to 6 monhts or more than that...

me ... 1st time lerr wanna buy honda ride...

then b4 i walked out da sales introduce me, honda city : i-DSI and Vtec model.
i only know vtec but i-DSI none, maybe honda kaki's show me da way or gimme some idea about i-DSI engine.

brand new price tag:
city 1.5 i-DSI price tag at 21K
city 1.5 VTEC price tag at 25K

so different about 4K, futhermore i-dsi model doesnt come with sport rim but vtec model yes. but i-dsi model come with alpine mp3 player but vtec doesnt.it only have honda brand HU.

while , civic 1.8 is selling around 33k, should i wait? for civic 2007 much better look compare to civic 2008, dunno la da actual of da 2008 model.

thanks guys in advance

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
today i when to honda showroom because i wanna take a look for da 2007 CIVIC but unfortunately da sales says that need to waiting up to 6 monhts or more than that...

i only know vtec but i-DSI none, maybe honda kaki's show me da way or gimme some idea about i-DSI engine.

brand new price tag:

so different about 4K, futhermore i-dsi model doesnt come with sport rim but vtec model yes. but i-dsi model come with alpine mp3 player but vtec doesnt.it only have honda brand HU.

while , civic 1.8 is selling around 33k, should i wait? for civic 2007 much better look compare to civic 2008, dunno la da actual of da 2008 model.

thanks guys in advance
what??? 21k? 25k? 33k???
buy without tax kah???
civic 2008, dunno what it look like bro,...
buy a teggy dc5 lahhhh,... the looks sure kill, the performance also damn good,...
or get a CL7,... huhuhuhuuuuu!

Last edited:

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
if u have plans to buy the new civic then its worth the wait. having fickle mind its not gonna help actually especially if u wanna compare with a 33k old civic.

think abt it.

brand new price tag:

thanks guys in advance

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
if u have plans to buy the new civic then its worth the wait. having fickle mind its not gonna help actually especially if u wanna compare with a 33k old civic.

think abt it.
old?

this guy talking abt new cars,... but in brunei dollar i think?

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
the city vtec should be on sohc...
but can go 180km/h on highway oso...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
I dunno what the Brunei distributors are offering on the City over there, but it shud be similar with what our SG frenz are ahving

the base I-DSi is more spartan and cheaper.

the flagship VTEC has the bells and whistles.

here in MY, the VTEC has a few more features over the I-DSi, apart from the VTEC mechanism, and both the I-DSi and VTEC have SOHC heads, tho driving the car at 180km/h wont justify the fuel saving technology showcased in the City.

civic 07 and 08 are the same cars, the FD's.

sang_kancil

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Kuching,Sarawak
www.pgx.com.my
I dunno what the Brunei distributors are offering on the City over there, but it shud be similar with what our SG frenz are ahving

the base I-DSi is more spartan and cheaper.

the flagship VTEC has the bells and whistles.

here in MY, the VTEC has a few more features over the I-DSi, apart from the VTEC mechanism, and both the I-DSi and VTEC have SOHC heads, tho driving the car at 180km/h wont justify the fuel saving technology showcased in the City.

civic 07 and 08 are the same cars, the FD's.
thanks dude....

so vtec also fuel saving tech rite.like idsi ( 2 plugs for 1 combustion )

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
anytime bro, just helping out.

the VTEC head has the normal 1 plug per cylinder, tho it achieves a similar fuel consumption figure compared to the I-DSi

read more about the L15 engine at Temple of VTEC Asia. theres an in-depth review.