Honda EG6 original 2 doors Vtec for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda EG6 original 2 doors Vtec for sale

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
i meet the owner. this car wont get for full loan. if the price can nego a bit i cash buy.

blade_runner

Banned
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
chetz said:
bro elfi85,
no offence.. this is an original eg6 fren.. even converted one selling at 3+k i don't think bro lalockie will reduce the price.. and it's quite fair..

bro civic_rs,
few has view and still waiting for their loan to be approved..
call owner fren..
no offence, no doubt it is an ori eg6... the year of manufacture does suggest that the car is old and its time to lower the price further. Converted ones are overpriced as well among other cars that people still think that these performance cars still command this kind of price... i dont think so

best example is the AE86... RM30k and above for it just aint worth it at all. These people should take their heads out from the clouds to see whats going on around them

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
blade_runner said:
no offence, no doubt it is an ori eg6... the year of manufacture does suggest that the car is old and its time to lower the price further. Converted ones are overpriced as well among other cars that people still think that these performance cars still command this kind of price... i dont think so

best example is the AE86... RM30k and above for it just aint worth it at all. These people should take their heads out from the clouds to see whats going on around them
erm, i guess now days buying a car is not just based on the year of manufacturing itself.. it's bout self satisfaction.. bout the 'hachiroku' if u found any selling at 30k that's cheap brother.. ironicly it still sells even can't get loan.. how bout those antique car freak? spending hund's thousand for their collections.. then for restoration and maintanance somemore..??

my opinion, 28k is a fair price.. since it's an ori eg6, still can loan around 18-22k if not mistaken.. or u'll spend more trying to convert a local body to transplan a b16a then need to consider of things like endorsement.. suspension.. not to include the exterior and interior bodyparts.. erm, no offence to all.. just saying my though too.. like whut blade_runner did..

lalockie

Oct 18, 2004
KL / Ipoh
Omg chetz..thats so touching..thanks a lot man..you r the man...:_: i just sell the car based on market price... n its on average. No matter wat is the price it is still a great loss to me ... cheers

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
lalockie said:
Omg chetz..thats so touching..thanks a lot man..you r the man...:_: i just sell the car based on market price... n its on average. No matter wat is the price it is still a great loss to me ... cheers
haih.. sap² soi fren..
it's true whut.. otherwise i'm just saying my though..:_:
chill~ and selamat hari raya to you... brother..

real boonster

Known Member
May 3, 2006
i think the prices of cars are still reflecting 6 months ago...

like a crx can only now sell for 18k or less.. so how come EG6 more expensive???

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
bro real boonster,
bro do some research on market price.. chill~

init_t

May 2, 2006
lalockie, i texted you before raya . Intended to check out your car in ipoh but could not make it, was in a rush to cameron highlands. Good luck on your car sales and hope that the booking goes through ^.^ In any case, if you shall fail to sell, please pm me or just text me if you kept my cellphone number : )

ps: Do you know of any VTec sifu in Ipoh? As far as I know, not many mechs good with honda(s) in Ipoh, true?

lalockie

Oct 18, 2004
KL / Ipoh
u can try zero4 in station 18 pasir puteh...repair my gti before..SAFC kong...quite good workmanship.Maybe good with honda also:shades_smile: other than that place..errr....no comment...:shcokedcamo:

init_t

May 2, 2006
got it : ) and thx for your sms too. yea, thats prolly one biggest problem in ipoh, no good mechs. or at least not well-known ^.^ anyways, don't forget to text me when you are back in ipoh so we could arrange something. definately for this car.

ps: i forgot to ask, whats the reason of selling and milleage?

lalockie

Oct 18, 2004
KL / Ipoh
Reason for selling : wanna get married (^_^)
Car SOLD.Thx to everyone:shades_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is my last write up on the Berlin Motorad Museum visit. As there were no curators in the museum to show us around and most of it had a display plate in front of it, I had to make do with those names of the motorcycles. Here are the motorcycles that were featured in the Museum. Most of these motorcyles were from MZ, Simson or Eisenacher Motorenwerk (EMW)
A...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience