pardypeople

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
nice ride bro...lemme know if u wanna sell off any parts from ur EG6...tq

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i think this section requires another bump for the day. Yo You people out there!!!! ENJOY THE PICS!

wazzup

Dec 2, 2006
Yo Sir hanjin, I've been hoping some fler bought your car by now so I dont have to look at it everyday. Nice car but the price.... Well I guess it comes with the price.

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Price is always Negotiable.

It is quite a reluctant sale. I already spend quite a lot of $$$ just refurbishing and tuning the handling of the car. So what you get is a fast and stable car with almost zero problems. If you buy this car, you'll just have to change the basic service parts such as brake pads, engine oil and hmmm... maybe light bulbs. well... I have already fixed up the major bugs of the car. It's a great every day a to b car with lots of extra power to spare. You'll be able to have lots of fun weekends with it without adding extra cash. Also, its an ori, with not much mods. So you can trash and trash and trash without worrying about blowing your engine. All safety parameters have not been cut or removed.

I am actually getting a company car, that's y i am somewhat forced to sell my car. Go no more place to park cars in my house.

please remember that it has got a new coat of paint (less than 2 months) Practically new tires (>90%) Brand new rims from Japan i bought 2 months ago to match the white. You know these type of rims don't come cheap. any offer less than 34K, i will start taking stuff off the car.

so hopefully, some nice fella will come buy my car. If you guys like the car, just make me and offer. i may just let it go, but don't give me some ridiculous price lar.

Last edited:

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
hanjin:
loan how many percent u know?
nice car u have there...interested,but need to c how much loan can take as i'm lookin for a eg hatchback as 2nd car.
pm mi :)

vtecD

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
ijnek...what software u used to create the logo montage under yr post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Grown up BRZ now makes 231ps / 279nm from brand new NA 2.4L flat-4. It retains the front engine RWD configuration but the coupe body has been further lightened, also tightened, with a 50% increase in overall rigidity while boasting a lower centre of gravity.

The chassis has been retuned as well, with a wider rear track and reinforced suspension mounting points. The launch model feature 18"...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience