honda accord 2.0 doch vtec CF 4 (fully import)

Cars for sale

honda accord 2.0 doch vtec CF 4 (fully import)

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
i think i know this car le... from the iranian embassy. same year as mine 00/03... sold by the iranian in 2006 if not mistaken. asking price was 85k rite. mine was sold by the iranian in 2005 asking price was 90k.

and surely that's no mugen bodykit la... u have only modulo front lip. sideskirting stock CF4, no rear lip and the spoiler... stock CF4 spoiler oso...

anyway good luck for your sale bro

5efte

May 6, 2005
At my house
i think i know this car le... from the iranian embassy. same year as mine 00/03... sold by the iranian in 2006 if not mistaken. asking price was 85k rite. mine was sold by the iranian in 2005 asking price was 90k.

and surely that's no mugen bodykit la... u have only modulo front lip. sideskirting stock CF4, no rear lip and the spoiler... stock CF4 spoiler oso...

anyway good luck for your sale bro

Amdfaisal, Mugen bodykit ke? have to order thru Bro Pira....

sireuro

May 2, 2007
Ya man ... better remove the Mugen bodykit statement! .. later people thought you dont know about CF4. Amdfaisal is right ... you only have the front lip (Modulo)... others are original. The headlight also not black housing, got HiD!! How come? Really dunno what spec is yours! But got sunroof! (Nice!)
I am also the CF4 owner ... Mine is SiR-Euro ... last batch, 01/06 (Heard my friends is only 1,500units produces ... All in Red Color). All with Euro R body parts - headlights, grill, foglights, bodykits ... (all original). Interior also .... recaro material seats, Euro R door panels, ... and more! Very close to an Euro R .... but ride better that Euro R, jimat minyak than Euro R .. however slower than Euro R ..... :bawling:

Hi.. where should i go to repair my dent's car and might need to repaint. Can anyone reckon me should i go to perodua services center or any workshop will do ? Can you guys reckon any workshop with affordable prices. Location: klang valley.