HKS F-ConV - Where to tune???

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
change to gold box then got ppl tune la ,
the regular silver box only can be tune through HKS exclusive dealers ,
maybe try aerotech . they might able to do it .

Mazdaspeed A-spec. said:
Hi

Where would i be able to tune this piggyback? Seems that many places
that i ask r unable to do so. They can only tune the pro version.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Its not whether the tuner is certified or wat.

The FCON-V needs a "key" to access the paramaters (I'm not sure but wat I heard is this "key" is actually some sort of software provided by HKS Japan to their authorized dealers only, pls correct me if I'm mistaken)

Aerotech used to be the exclusive HKS dealer in M'sia. So at that time Aerotech was the very few places that has access to tune the FCON-V (I heard some other tuner also had access but I'm not sure)

But I think N1 is also an authorized HKS dealer now. So N1 could be able to help you out too.

duh!

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
From a reliable source, I was told that the key has already been hacked for a few piggy back/EMS programs. I dont know if its safe for me to post the company here.....

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
Mazdaspeed A-spec. said:
Hi

Where would i be able to tune this piggyback? Seems that many places
that i ask r unable to do so. They can only tune the pro version.

try going to TRIAL TUNING SPIRIT - taman sungai besi.
www.trial.co.jp
William 012 213 9861

Jan 8, 2009
But this william in Sg Besi Trial has an attitude.My bf used to send his Evo therefor him to tune.but he isnt up to the standard. Tuned few times, but doesnt seems to improve much. Met him few times..and felt that he is NATO...only good in talking..n when things doesnt seems go right..he would blame it on anything except himself. My Bf then got fed-up and send to GT in Sunway , and once and for all its done....

CACING_AYAM

Dec 12, 2004
KL
Yes Eleesa,

heard many stories about his ego also from fellow friends. Been there like few times, I found his other partner much nicer and friendlier .

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Yes Eleesa,

heard many stories about his ego also from fellow friends. Been there like few times, I found his other partner much nicer and friendlier .
hi,

i m william from trial. Tq for your comment on me. U actually complain me at the right timing bcoz my so called ex-partner just open a new shop name "trial performance" at sunway and claim himself as original. So, do u think urself a bit fishy ? to me is more like sabotage. hahaha.

p.s. u don hav enuf bhp to make a complain ( 1 bhp stock ) but i like ur style

Last edited:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
hi,

i m william from trial. Tq for your comment on me. U actually complain me at the right timing bcoz my so called ex-partner just open a new shop name "trial performance" at sunway and claim himself as original. So, do u think urself a bit fishy ? to me is more like sabotage. hahaha.

p.s. u don hav enuf bhp to make a complain ( 1 bhp stock ) but i like ur style
no point to argue do ur best TRIAL new/old show ur KUNGFU not on people on car..la!!!!!:biggrin:

maximum3118

Known Member
Jun 8, 2008
i send my car to him last month for tunning, im really satisfy with his service and tuning woh....
even my car is just a old machine....:proud::proud::proud::proud:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The CR-Z is on my list of considerations for my first car. The looks are killer and I'm a sucker for it, so I'll willingly forgo the lack of space. But more importantly, manual or auto?

My dilemma: lots of city driving, but I want to turbocharge/supercharge it at some point down the road when I get another 'family' car. And there's also the obvious disjuncture between the fact that I want this to be a sports car and having auto on it. I know, I know it's not a 'real' sports car blabla but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience