Hi everybody.... newbie needs some advice

Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hello to all forumer's. I'm just buying a 2003 v6 a month ago. Currently I'm facing problem with the car shaking, only when I push the paddle and excellerate exceeding 80kmph. Really need some advise from you guys for a reliable workshop /mechanic to check the car and repairs. Hope all the sifoo here can help me . Tq :wavey:

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I think u might go service ur car.I had a problem with that before,they say that my tires got some problem. Loose maybe..So u have to service it before ur tires shot away..LOL..But true, go service ur car.
Hello to all forumer's. I'm just buying a 2003 v6 a month ago. Currently I'm facing problem with the car shaking, only when I push the paddle and excellerate exceeding 80kmph. Really need some advise from you guys for a reliable workshop /mechanic to check the car and repairs. Hope all the sifoo here can help me . Tq :wavey:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
check your alignment whether lari or not. or maybe ur tyre balancing. many possibility can cause car shaking

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All

Need some advice regarding this issue. Planing to add a GB cooler to my trammy without discrad the original one. Setup should be as attachment.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience