Hello :)

Mar 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all, call me Manda. :)

How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Friend
What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?
- I just want to get to know cars better as my friends pretty much think I'm useless after not being able to differentiate his BMW 5 series from a Honda. (My excuse: too sleepy to notice.)
What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?
More female forumers like me? X)
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years
KickStart my own clothing line (completely irrelevant here but yea)

Please be nice to me :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I propose we have a gathering with Manda to welcome her, the more members come with all the different rides so we can help her identify all the different cars on the road.

Of course I'll be the highlight since I'm coming in a boat.

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I propose we have a gathering with Manda to welcome her, the more members come with all the different rides so we can help her identify all the different cars on the road.

:adore: hahahaha..can i help you navigate your boat .. :P

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Welcome aboard... do enjoy your stay and trust me at times you tend to divert more from learning about cars to hearing ramblings, jokes, GHOST STORIES (have to highlight that just to add more posts) and etc. Trust me, my original purpose was to learn cars later divert more to other parts of the forum hahaha.

Your own clothing line? Awesome. Perhaps future ZTH clothings from Manda. (Make sure they come in XXL and above).

By the way do you take the public transportation, ride on a bike or drive a car or 4wd to college?

awsy

Mar 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

haha I'm not THAT terrible. I can different brands just not really bothered about the models.

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome aboard... do enjoy your stay and trust me at times you tend to divert more from learning about cars to hearing ramblings, jokes, GHOST STORIES (have to highlight that just to add more posts) and etc. Trust me, my original purpose was to learn cars later divert more to other parts of the forum hahaha.

Your own clothing line? Awesome. Perhaps future ZTH clothings from Manda. (Make sure they come in XXL and above).

By the way do you take the public transportation, ride on a bike or drive a car or 4wd to college?
yea,make sure there is clothes for the big boys ..:smokin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha I'm not THAT terrible. I can different brands just not really bothered about the models.
Welcome to ZTH.
Well, that is good, some really don't know what is what....hahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

yea,make sure there is clothes for the big boys ..:smokin:
Yah! would like to see bro. BuroQ in a dress......kakakakaka:rofl::rofl:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
ello, welcome, it's ok if cannot diff the cars models, can only diff brand is 1 good way to start, i also get confused most of the time:hmmmm::confused:, if' u get to learn more of cars here, maybe u'll get ideas for ur clothing lines too maybe:biggrin:, like fashion there is no end & definite modifications for cars 2:rofl:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Welcome to ZTH.
Well, that is good, some really don't know what is what....hahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Yah! would like to see bro. BuroQ in a dress......kakakakaka:rofl::rofl:
Oi.... hahaha bugger. Well at least its better than seeing something in a white dress hahahah

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus.i'm quite new here!i heard my friends say that weber carburator can improve performance.but in malaysia where can i get it? :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience