Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Urghhhh!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bryang-unit

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
Tat day i pass Bangsar she is makin video for wat feel good stay good or sumthin..wahlan her eyes..mesmerising mannn... i stayed in the car n smoke i mentalli raping her..hehehehe...like stalker like tat mann.. i think she mus be thinking..sei hamsap lou..

Da G

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Ala... Come on...
Her beauty lies inside as well! She's got a very strong and beautiful personality. She's a very warm person. All you people just look at her exterior.... *laughs* :p

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I'd very much like to find out her "inner" beauty, as well as how strong and warm she is ;) *evilgrin*

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
QueenBee said:
Yea I know tat cuz I look diff diff too LOL. In da modelling line, U're consider a 'talented' model if U got diff lookz at diff makeup, background, angle n stuff like tat.

Nothin much happen lately.
IH still have TT's ar?

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Stop a while. All bz

Overall...Hannah is pretty... =)

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
she doesnt look like..... but her smiling face reminds me of kristin kreuk. the eyes look alllllllmost the same. :)

*dreamy* ~ ~ ~ *walks and bangs head against a lamp post*

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
SkYwAlKeR said:
how come her bust size is different in both picture??
it's the same, just that she wear different clothes, sure got different view ma...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, was wondering what do you guys use as a wheel brush? Especially ones we could buy locally. Had a Saga FLX SE to clean up and seal over recently but it seems that the wheels are a little hard to clean. The design of the spokes can get a little too close and I think I need to get a better wheel brush to clean it up good. Was wondering if there's any recommendations especially ones I could get locally?

Here's a picture of the wheel just for reference, it's the hollow area between...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience