Halfcut Spotted

celicacultus

May 2, 2006
Just to share :

Got a GTi halfcut at Kampung Bukit Kuda Klang, near the school. It was a complete car for about at least 5 years, recently chopped up, no papers as it's a Singapore car, front & rear bumpers sold.

Got 2 MKI at Mun Lee as well.

Anyone else spotted any more halfcuts?

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
Just to share :

Got a GTi halfcut at Kampung Bukit Kuda Klang, near the school. It was a complete car for about at least 5 years, recently chopped up, no papers as it's a Singapore car, front & rear bumpers sold.

Got 2 MKI at Mun Lee as well.

Anyone else spotted any more halfcuts?
waa. still got MK1. how much the price?

setan

Nov 25, 2005
The MKI at Mun Lee. 1 halfcut come wit Suzuki Sport absorber.

cultus131

Known Member
Nov 1, 2006
Hai all.. spotted AA34S black colour at klang last saturday..price 4K at UguanAutopart Sg Kapar Klang.. Tq

syafique75

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Is there any G13B engine only. I looking for empty engine only.. Just want it for spares..

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
syafik: still with gti? i tot ur car sold already :biggrin:

i have 1 spare jdm engine if you want to buy.. but no cam and piston.. make me offer mate.. or maybe trade with one of your "mistik part"

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since most city can use tyre width 205 and cannot enter any bigger due to will hit inside of fender when turning.

Like my city 5gen turning radius is 5.0 and civic turning radius is 5.8 and that might be one of the reason civic can enter 225 or more. (by the way, the less turning radius number, the easy to make fast u turn)

My question is can we increase turning radius of city to like 5.5 so that can enter 215 or 225 tyre, is it something to do like adjusting some bolts of steering or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience