guyssssss..help me out with my jpj summon..plsssssss

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi, would like to share my experienced.
JPJ will gave out inspection letter cause of one thing.
But when go 4 inspection the will check A-Z from chassis no,engine no,tinted,exhaust and what so ever. Last year i kena bc of my exhaust and no center bullet so very loud one.
Got std 2nd exhaust at shop cos me rm130 siap pasang.
At the inspection lucky my tinted they don't check bc already lunch time. They want to eat fast.hahah..
Btw,i'm using satria with ViDesign bodykit. When go inspection salin all back to std.hahah
afraid not pass the inspection. JPJ inspection very leceh punye..haih..

icic..damn terror la u bro..just look once can tell standard piping edi..sifuuu..hehe..so if i just change the muffle temporary only n go for inspection they wont kacau ar?cause the rest all standard only..

cos i was using sgti before this, yr car is using std piping, just use a straight pipe across
cos the exhaust bracket is on the right side,
some ppl just fabricate exhaust bracket on the left side....anyways, u better change the exhaust back to original......sgti only looks good with its orignal.

bumping an old thread..

got stopped by JPJ last week during their operasi besar-besaran roadblock..kena saman "No. plate kenderaan FANCY"...and was asked to go for inspection at any JPJ branch before 3rd August 2012..they also issued a saman asking to attend at PJ court on 22 October...suspect they put a simple saman to lure me into bringing the car to inspection and then try to pin-down other illegal stuff on the car i.e tinted films, white lights, etc

sifus, how to resolve this headache ya? main concern is they will koyak my tinted films when I go for inspection since those are very dark films..need advice from sifus and experienced fellow drivers.

no choice, have to change back to normal plates, koyak yr tinted film...u should have done that on the spot.
aiya dark tint very cheap only..rm100-150 can tint whole car.
should have negotiated with the officer on the spot.

If the wording is fancy i can understand its hard to read n ''salah'', but y those with proper word (crystal word) wrong..? it still black n white, i can read it properly from far n near, even taking foto day n night with flash also can read then y salah..? Even those look like SG plate also salah...?(those r bold n easier to read that y SG use them)

Maybe my undang is buy 1 but just can't understand y salah.

If the wording is fancy i can understand its hard to read n ''salah'', but y those with proper word (crystal word) wrong..? it still black n white, i can read it properly from far n near, even taking foto day n night with flash also can read then y salah..? Even those look like SG plate also salah...?(those r bold n easier to read that y SG use them)

Welcome to Malaysia where democracy is dead and militarian road culture is the norm.

from my experience,i have to go to jpj inspection because of dark tinted..the jpj only check for tinted not other part coz on the letter stated inspection for tinted only....i using spoon trompet muffler..can consider quite noisy....huhu..gud luck bro...:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

so complicated..its like ikut suka mau saman or what?its not fair la...like depends on the officer modd maybe...?:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

haha "highly sensed tuned ears" like they superhuman or smth lol:biggrin:
fuh super natural meyh...haiyaaa...................

kenzui...attach some pics of your exhaust, c how is it like....if not too big maybe
can lepas jpj....

if your exhaust like below, conpem cannot lepas jpj ahahahaa....
SCS13.jpg

Do you think aeroplane or train can make U-turn inside there ka?
hahahahaaa......:burnout:

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

:
kenzui...attach some pics of your exhaust, c how is it like....if not too big maybe
can lepas jpj....

if your exhaust like below, conpem cannot lepas jpj ahahahaa....
SCS13.jpg

hahahahaaa......:burnout::wavey:

hahahahaaa......:burnout:

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

:

hahahahaaa......:burnout::wavey:

if big like this..rocket to moon also can u turn here..huhu...:driver:

Top Bottom