Guys need tips on Handeling...

bububrandon

Oct 11, 2006
dudes i have changed my sprigs 2 hard springs for satria Vr4 turbo... how can i make it handel better on the road is ok but i can feel EVERY SINGLE BUbp on the road!!

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
kinda hard to understand your question but is assumed you meant taht u change ur springs, and then u feel its too hard and can feel every bump..so u want to have comfort but still want to have a good handling?

i dunno what other sifu would say but IMHO, comfort and performance cant go well..hard suspension does give u good handling but its sacrifice comfort, and vice versa..i suggest u to invest on a set of adjustables and set it to soft..for me, its hard enough but still comfortable

correct if im wrong..just 2 cents only..

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ARB,front,back,side,rear room,centre room strut bars,better tires,lower the car's centre of gravity.

ur solid edi =)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
but too much like i said will kill ur chasis..meaning original weldings will snap.it still needs abit of flexing....so dont put full set.damn hard to drive wan

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
I thought people who usually drive turbo cars aren't bothered about comfort. Like what encikmasen mentioned earlier there is always a sacrifice. If you want comfort then you don't good handling.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
tyre size 40 would gives u more pain towards ur ass.....
imagine, 40% of your tyre widness which means minimal contact from the tyre against your rims...
unless of cos u change eibach springs....which is around RM1k plus plus.....
ur choice..
with all the bars that poc mentioned; u'll find manouvering tight spots would be a hassle........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there...

Just want to ask all you sifus and taikors out there...

I have a protong Waja and it is mostly stock... for now... haha... I want to get some parts done first... to get the ride and handling right... and I happened to think about my brakes... still stock remember???... I was thinking... would changing the hoses to steel braided ones (think that is what u call it...) be of any use at all???... brake pads are still stock... alot of dust i know... but serves me well and its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience