GTR Multi function display in ER34

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GTT

i have a question, does anyone know if it is possible to fit the GTR's MFD into the ER34 replacing the 3 round gauges? If it's possible how much is that screen? thanks

thanks a very tricky question..i don't know much..but i guess it's able to be done but need lots of cash and time...hehehe...

I guess you're right with the cash and time issue, but it's not tricky question I just did a google search and found that a japanese guy has done it. The trouble is the website is in japanese. Check it out ER34‚ÉMFD‚ÌŽæ‚è•t‚¯ - FLAT OUT If you search his site for youtube, there are videos of his ER34 with the mfd working. I wonder how he get it to work.

it can work pretty easily with some wire tapping to the ECU.

where do u source for a MFD? would like to get it done as well...but the again.. the MFD is uniquely GTR... wonder if it might be offend to some GTR owners if a GTT gets one installed..

MFD are costly bro. At least min of JPY 80,000 and above.

hmm RM3-4k that's like buying a notebook pc to fit in the car, then have to find some professional wiring guy to bypass the mfd diagnostic check.

Not sure if it's used or new, but saw it on australian ebay for $1100? guess i'm sticking to the 3 round dials *sigh*

Agreed wth cmng!stick wth STACK btr.... summore nt all function in GTR MFD working wth GTT.... I can do the wiring!hehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom