GTR front body kit where to get?

drago98

May 8, 2005
hi everyone... i own a skyline R34 GTT 4 door... i want to ask everyone here where can i get a GTR front body part? i wan to convert my GTT front to a GTR front leh... appreciate all helps provided... thanx.

SiGNAL

Ya Mum's House
Nice convert there nick, but somehow the length of the front and the short front door and the existance of a rear door makes it a bit weird... dont u think? :confused:

DoNuT

www.drifthouse.net
hmmmmm why not URAS MOnkey body parts..? hehehe kidding.. KEn NOMURA :)

gti88

SiGNAL said:
Nice convert there nick, but somehow the length of the front and the short front door and the existance of a rear door makes it a bit weird... dont u think? :confused:
yeah it does look a bit weird, just a bit, but it still looks nice because
that guy did the rear GTR arches as well to go with the GTR front.
It doesnt look so nice because coupes have longer doors than sedan but nonetheless special !

oi Nomura Ken !! monkey boyy .. you need to tell me about full look diff.. haha.. :D

DoNuT

www.drifthouse.net
gti88 said:
yeah it does look a bit weird, just a bit, but it still looks nice because
that guy did the rear GTR arches as well to go with the GTR front.
It doesnt look so nice because coupes have longer doors than sedan but nonetheless special !

oi Nomura Ken !! monkey boyy .. you need to tell me about full look diff.. haha.. :D
okie okie one day you date me i date you then we talk all this all night long... ahhh if you dare to come out with me alone ler.. hehehe kidding :) Diff lock weld lah... my friend does the job :)

gti88

nomura Ken ! i'll call you one of these days la, we go minum not dating ! dont misunderstand .. :P

DoNuT

www.drifthouse.net
gti88 said:
nomura Ken ! i'll call you one of these days la, we go minum not dating ! dont misunderstand .. :P
hehe no worries yum char.. eh dude where you stay lah..??

Jasper

Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
someone selling .front bumper ,2 fender and hood for 8k interested taken from his own car not from halfcut

drago98

May 8, 2005
thank god... can u give me ur contact dinnismo? i need the headlamp badly.... i kena accident and for my car stuck there for more than 2 month oledi... or plz contact me... thanks...

kei-office

Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
haakekekeke well donut always blur blur ... lack of tunning ! hey donut u need somebody tune for u ? i get for u okie.....

cabut

Red : Problem, no light at all...
Blue : Good, no problem

any clue what happened ? if it's due to fuse, which fuse ?
I've checked the fuse box below the driver side, seems to be good.