grippen brakes

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

boyburhan

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
can anyone advice me on the product? where is the origin, how reliable they are, coz i cant seem to find in online. Im thinkin of upgrading but still can decide whether to grippen, which hav plug and play parts for satria, or to AP, spoon, alcon or etc:cry_smile:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Grippen.. just pay a visit 2 links.. than u get a rather good idea about the disc.. quite good for direct plug n play.. reasonable... different cars with grippen... braking power isn't to bad.. try searching zth we had discuss about this topic about a month back...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
OEM like Stoptech (USA) product but not manufactured in USA ~ its.... never mine. its still grippen & should work well enough.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
koolspyda: well, a friend of mine contacted stoptech.. they have no idea wat's grippen and saying it has got no affiliation at all to stoptech

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Yeah best thing 2 do would be to give Kee a visit.. suggest you go early in the morning.. around 11.. as after that it gets real busy.. and u might not get your car done asap... try 2 avoid weekends where there is MMS too

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
boyburhan said:
can anyone advice me on the product? where is the origin, how reliable they are, coz i cant seem to find in online. Im thinkin of upgrading but still can decide whether to grippen, which hav plug and play parts for satria, or to AP, spoon, alcon or etc:cry_smile:
during my last visit to links, kee did showed me the brakes. direct bolt on for SGTi... price less than 4K. that should be reasonable for serious aftermarket brake upgrade for a satria i guess.

but its surely gonna turn heads if u put it in a satria...coz its huge.

just my 2 cents

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
koolspyda: well, a friend of mine contacted stoptech.. they have no idea wat's grippen and saying it has got no affiliation at all to stoptech

the same manu for stop tech makes.....

no affiliation between the two. (but suppose to be industry secret, i think)

Last edited:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Yeah direct fit.. a few of their own car's uses grippen .. kee's evo.. and kevin's mini and porsh....

boyburhan

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
prob is u can find info online, i visited links but they said it is from USA which is not true at all!
It's like bein fooled alive.hehe
the investment is huge, not just bout head-turning, will it do the job, thats the main issue ere, if compared to alcon, AP, spoon,..i visited KSP and they offered AP (calipers only) for rm4000+, rotor kena cari sendiri and the kit will cost more. So, i need to be sure bout the grippen products, really sure
Thanx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any fake tufoil in Malaysia? I find that some packaging
looks fake... how do i know which one is genuine?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience