Greetings From ~ivy~

trueno

Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Originally posted by ksgoh+Jul 12 2004, 05:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ksgoh @ Jul 12 2004, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Danny@Jul 12 2004, 03:11 AM
muahaha... now only I know that ms jun is a guy..so confusing. Welcome to zth poison ivy, are there still more sheeps than human in NZ? Got an old friend who migrated to Auckland there. He used to say sheeps outnumber humans 100 : 1, if each got half a brain they could have taken over NZ..heheh

Hows NZ? The background scenes of NZ from Lord of the rings really look good.
ms jun is a guy.....ohh...sorry for misunderstand..... [/b][/quote]
eh....y last time ppl tell me ms jun is gal huh?? <_< then wtf???guy or gal or gay or lez?

PoisonIvy

Jan 24, 2004
Hahahha... i think Ms. Jun's mystery is being solved here... hahahha

Yeah.. i think sheep are still more than people in NZ. When i was there.. all i saw was sheep and cows... but sheep are more than cows though.. :P Pretty amazing if you ask me...

~ IvY ~

JUN

Nov 25, 2003
whoa~! din know i was being discussed in ere! :lol: *ahem* *clears throat* for the last time..i'm a guy la... <_< very straight and very much interested in young, hot n chunted human female species only~! ;) :lol:

aijooo Danny..not to say u haven't met me b4... <_< u dun take me as a front for ur pick up line ler...*oops* bocor secret.. :P

i dunno abt the number of sheep in NZ, but i do know the All Blacks and Jonah Lomu + his R34.. :lol:

Regards;

ksgoh

May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Jul 12 2004, 08:00 PM
Hahahha... i think Ms. Jun's mystery is being solved here... hahahha

Yeah.. i think sheep are still more than people in NZ. When i was there.. all i saw was sheep and cows... but sheep are more than cows though.. :P Pretty amazing if you ask me...

~ IvY ~
that's right....at australia, cows is more than ppl.....at nz, sheep is more than ppl...... :P

Danny

Originally posted by JUN@Jul 13 2004, 11:51 AM
aijooo Danny..not to say u haven't met me b4... <_< u dun take me as a front for ur pick up line ler...*oops* bocor secret.. :P

kkeke actually I recognise all your faces only but nicknames still not 100% who is who except for those regular tt fellas. Thats why always wondering who is ms. jun..kekeke coz usually no girls at the tt one.

@s|D_BurN

Apr 11, 2004
Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Jul 13 2004, 03:42 PM
How come no girls go for your tt? Guys too horny until all of them scared ar? :P

~ IvY ~
:ph34r: yalor........ no gals go for TT should be a lots of buaya around <_<
:ph34r: nice to meet u poisonivy but don't poison me k.............. :lol:

PoisonIvy

Jan 24, 2004
Hahaha... no worries Acid Burn.. I won't poison you. Already poisoned someone.. :P

The picture of the girl in your avatar... hmm.. i remember her from a forwarded mail my friend mass sent. Later this girl stripped.. right? ;)
Hehehehe...

~ IvY ~

ksgoh

May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Originally posted by @s|D_BurN+Jul 14 2004, 09:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (@s|D_BurN @ Jul 14 2004, 09:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PoisonIvy@Jul 13 2004, 03:42 PM
How come no girls go for your tt? Guys too horny until all of them scared ar? :P

~ IvY ~
:ph34r: yalor........ no gals go for TT should be a lots of buaya around <_<
:ph34r: nice to meet u poisonivy but don't poison me k.............. :lol: [/b][/quote]
who is buaya?? :o

@s|D_BurN

Apr 11, 2004
Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Jul 14 2004, 04:21 PM
Hahaha... no worries Acid Burn.. I won't poison you. Already poisoned someone.. :P

The picture of the girl in your avatar... hmm.. i remember her from a forwarded mail my friend mass sent. Later this girl stripped.. right? ;)
Hehehehe...

~ IvY ~
:ph34r: i got it long time ago.... :D
:ph34r: reasonly re-post in random gals... :lol:
:ph34r: and everybody ask me to send to them.... <_<
:ph34r: u notice those e-mail list in random gals this is how that e-mail things started bcoz of me....... :lol:

ZeR@u

Jul 15, 2004
Hiya all ~
Im new here,dun wanna waste space and open a new topic,
hope ya dun mind I just drop in so sudden.
Sorry in advance.

PoisonIvy

Jan 24, 2004
Hahahhaa... I thought so too Acid Burn. When i saw you're avatar, it looks really familiar. So, are you now 'distributing' these kinda pictures via email? LOL :lol: You should at least charge them, you know... hehehehehe ;)

ZeR@u... hi there.. you're welcome to post anything here. Hehehehe.. these are the posts that keeps this thread going on.. hehehe.. have fun though..!

~ IvY ~

@s|D_BurN

Apr 11, 2004
Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Jul 16 2004, 07:30 PM
Hahahhaa... I thought so too Acid Burn. When i saw you're avatar, it looks really familiar. So, are you now 'distributing' these kinda pictures via email? LOL :lol: You should at least charge them, you know... hehehehehe ;)

ZeR@u... hi there.. you're welcome to post anything here. Hehehehe.. these are the posts that keeps this thread going on.. hehehe.. have fun though..!

~ IvY ~
:ph34r: yalor poison.... at first i thought maybe post for fun then few fellows ask me to send to them.....
:ph34r: and the numbers is growing and growing and growing and now is gonna reach 100 liau...................ssighh....... fr normal person to ham sap supplier.... <_<
:ph34r: that they post my pic in lleng chai forum......got people said icic this is the hamsap supplier face......... <_< ....................sigh............
:ph34r: come in here thought wanna learn more bout moding cars but now bcome supplier............ <_<

PoisonIvy

Jan 24, 2004
LOL.... itu la... next time.. don't put a bait there. Once the fishes ate the bait.. they want more and more food... Same situation now.. now you're the pictures supplier :P

Ohh.. btw.. you can call me Ivy instead of poison. LOL :lol: later people think i'm a dangerous person :P

~ IvY ~

Hello

Is there any solution to convert my old 2Y liteace non power steering into power steering? Any workshop able to make it happen? Thanks for your help