GEN2 Buddies!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mivecmerah said:
why is your car?
i had an accident on the eve of eid..the car is smash pretty bad but im ok..i called the insurance company today..they told me that they haven send the cheque yet..and the funny part was they told me the airbags is not cover by the insurance because they said that its an add on thing...they told me the car doesnt come with airbags...:angry_smile: stupid insurance..hope will update u guys soon:sad_smile:

whose Gen-2? really nice bros!!! I saw it at Danga Bay, Johore on Proton Day...
IMG_0078.jpg

damn,notice the rim bolt......got 5 maa......
look nice,maybe tauke tinted punya kot....coz got advertisement at the car.....but i dont see the veilside parts...

nice...is the changing of pcd normal in Johor?..because one of the G2C member when all the way to Batu Pahat to do that..is that safe?..

Cost for PCD convert between 50-100 only...not sure about quality...

huhuhuhu.... my Gen2 got line scratches oledi....

any idea how to loose it....

sapa2ler said:
try the soft99.... still cannot

ok la.... wat to do... huhuhu
it didnt work?..it must be deep then..have u tried polishing it?...that would cost u about rm80 but wont confirm if the scratch will still be there or not..sifus help!:_:

dfadzli said:
Cost for PCD convert between 50-100 only...not sure about quality...
in jb / gombak about rm240 - 300 for all 4 hubs...confirm cantik workmanship..rim for 15' is bout 1.5k

yeah....maybe can be repaint...wut to do....have no choice...maybe can put body decal....

hi all bros...

wanna ask..... 'sssssss' sound

when start my car.... there are 'sssssss' sound (sounding like loosing air pressure)... when i turned the sterring to left or to right, no sound, then when straight... hear the sound again... is it normal????

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom