GarageHRS - CyberEvo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Depicted from Dino Dalle Carbonare's BLOG......

-> Thanks again....

Cars that lap Tsukuba in under 1 minute deserve a lot of respect. The car you see here does it in the mid 55 seconds. It's an amazing accomplishment for a small shop like Garage HRS and the top people that work on this beast of a car. With around 800PS (no, it's not a typo) the 4G63 in this Cyber Evo has been stroked to 2.2 liters and completely rebuilt with race spec internals. Savage power delivery comes courtesy of an Apex RX-6 turbine which completes the package to make this one of the most powerful Lancer Evolution in the world. The full carbon bodied HKS TRB02 Evo is still number one but that is a bit out of any small tuners league, what with all the backing and unlimited resources involved. As Satoh-san of Garage HRS puts it there are no secrets about this car and as you can see from the pictures I was allowed to snap away at every detail I wanted. Too bad the car could not be taken out of the confines of the garage as it would have proven to be a hell of a ride...especially with no passenger seat! But I managed to get a few "action" shots nonetheless;-)

Mivec

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
Very nice EVO :) fuhhhh...exspecially the rims arrr :)

Hi Notiguy is me :) heheheh :)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi out there,
right now i'm using mivec bonet,
if i want to change to asti bonet, is there any modification involve or jusht plug and play?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience