Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
Sold sold

Last edited:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Thank you so much! Alot of hard work went into this build..

The turbo kit, fuel system and ecu have been reserved. The engine's still for sale though! No takers so far!
No KIDDING. Doesnt take a genius to figure that out from reading the specs ahaha. How come you're selling the engine after all the work though? :confused:

exr

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
Sold sold

Last edited:

exr

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
Sold sold

Last edited:

z_333

Jul 28, 2008
Hi,

Not sure if you will part these out but I'm interested in the CJM stage 3 fuel return, the Haltech external map sensor, and probably the fuel regulator. Let me know if you will sell them individually.

Looks like we are running similar setup. Would appreciate if you could send me your mobile number. It would make communication so much easier.

exr

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
Hi,

Not sure if you will part these out but I'm interested in the CJM stage 3 fuel return, the Haltech external map sensor, and probably the fuel regulator. Let me know if you will sell them individually.

Looks like we are running similar setup. Would appreciate if you could send me your mobile number. It would make communication so much easier.
You have PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What seems to be a young New Zealander who seems rather keen enough take on the sport of ‘Drifting’, decides to use a banger of a ute - perhaps to achieve his life-long goal of becoming the next Kiwi drift champ ‘Mad’ Mike Whiddett.

<!--more-->Of course this was a recipe for disaster, as he enters the corner at full throttle with his presumable ‘mates’ in the background looking on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience