FS: Mazda RX7 FD-3S (M)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

FS: Mazda RX7 FD-3S (M)

Hi dude,

How is your car now?? Sold? Knowing you selling it today only. Free bump for you~!!!! Pretty cun car to get~!!!

bump, updated....

FD3S said:
Hi dude,

How is your car now?? Sold? Knowing you selling it today only. Free bump for you~!!!! Pretty cun car to get~!!!

wastegate99 said:
how fuel consumption?easy to maintain??

Please get the related post from RE forum. RE users used to discuss about this issue there b4. Cheers~~!!!

waa jason.. such a nice car cannot sell out ar..?? got put in motortrader??? anyways a very big bump for you.:shades_smile:

Thanks... Never put in motorTrader la, not hurry to sell also. Anyone interested here, then mah sell lor....

bushidofang said:
waa jason.. such a nice car cannot sell out ar..?? got put in motortrader??? anyways a very big bump for you.:shades_smile:

jorr.. if i can get one now i'll definately get it from you.. too bad la.. hehe really really nice car btw..

bushidofang,
Well is oke... You will get a better ride next time....

Guys & Gals,
My car detail spec are all listed already with selling price also, so next time when PM me, dont ask again :cyclops:

bushidofang said:
jorr.. if i can get one now i'll definately get it from you.. too bad la.. hehe really really nice car btw..

Last edited:
jasonlel,

care to show the pics with the 99 spec spoiler? any rear and side piccies?

Well, I will take some pics and email to you...

iman__210 said:
jasonlel,

care to show the pics with the 99 spec spoiler? any rear and side piccies?

Congrats.. though quite sad to see you part with your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom