Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

FS: HONDA EK4 Carbon Fiber switch cover

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Up for sale is a carbon fiber printed power window switch cover for 4drs EK ferio in Japan. These are the original Honda Genuine parts which is digitally printed, same pattern as the EK9 Civic Type R climate control panel Carbon fiber pattern.

This is one of the kind from the rarest parts that you can find for your beloved 4drs EK Ferio. Pristine condition and flawless. Best offer secured.

SOLD

Last edited:

civic18c

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
kuala lumpur
NICE ITEM.....bro pm me the price

have u got stock of ek 4door black door trim?

BUMP

Last edited:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
PM replied.

I'll be heading to China this evening and get back again on 23rd next thursday so don't be too surprise if you guys don't hear from me within the next 7 days.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Brand new 99 spec EK9 climate control panel is rm850, and the power window switch cover which is factory printed with CF patern is priceless...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now.

I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car:

1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding.

2) I park car at open space parking. The thing is, when i going out for lunch, the aircond is not working. Can feel the air come in but not sejuk. after a while, the aircond start cooling the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience