For those who don't clubbing...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
Please share your feeling if you kena forced to go clubbing.

You hold the mic with wide open mouth but nothing come out. why?
You're in the dance floor with friends but your bon-bon just can't shake. why?
Your friends yumsing all night long but your mug still got goldfish inside. why?

I got no problem clubbing. Just like to understand more on those who don't like clubbing. So next time I will not force them to go clubbing with me.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
as for clubbing,

i don't like the crowds and it's very noisy.

one more thinkg is..i don;t drink..thats why lor

gck

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
eeww....gimme a car and i rather go driving anytime...

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
If you manage to 'force' one of your friends to go clubbing... and everyone is a drinker, I suggest you TOI LAM the one that still have goldfish in his jar..... I mean most probably he won't follow to your weekly clubbing next time, so why leave him alone :P

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
last time i go clubbing is to look cun chicks nia... :lol:

now i rather use the money to mod car and buy some petrol and cruise at night... feel more cun than go clubbing... :lol:

btw, drink with friends at pub is ok... clubbing ar, a bit sian liow, looks lala... :lol:

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
dun like hisap 2nd hand smoke ...
karaoke can la, clubbing is a no no...unless got ultra leng loi go 2gether,tat one nvm :P

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by alantan@Jan 23 2005, 09:17
as for clubbing,

i don't like the crowds and it's very noisy.

one more thinkg is..i don;t drink..thats why lor
alantan,
i guess you rather drift ... instead of drink ... :lol:

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
yalo.. 30 buck a nite.. i can use 30 buck for like5 days.. add another 20 buck = 50 buck can do grounding.. akhakha

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
blacksamurai,

yealor...kakakkakakak

anyway...i also don;t like the smoke smell..cannot tahan la...unless got super lenglui then friend forced..then mai go see and look look lor

and yeap..rather use the money for a fine dine at some good restaurant and just normal restaurant....

i think people in the clubs/disco all also hulicinated wan..those sit quiet wan is those kena forced wan...those dance liek gila wan...all also...la la...

that day wlaked pass pharmacy,...inside like bang boom boom....but can see nurse..hahahahahah..all teh people inside like dancing..hilucinated..if my mom saw me like that..she is gonna kill me...wost if my father saw me like that go t place like that..my dad will take my car away..meaning take my wife away and 'll be so misereble for the rest of my life

but k\cheong K is alright for me.because i'm the next malaysian idol ma..hahahah :P no la..i just enjo singing though i knwo i cannot sing well....btu at least singing is a good way of expressing but never go cehong K for many months liao lor....

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
and also..rather use the money for bak kut teh and drink good chinese tea instead of wasting teh money to spoil your kidney and lungs and mind

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
but got chinese tea to balance it ma..must drink lotsa poe lei chinese tea...after BKT

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
As for me, if I go clubbing, it'll be BarFly at 12SI. Once in a while, go in and check out Atmosphere.

1) BarFly can get free coke. hehehe
2) BarFly has mostly working young babes / bitches / sluts.
3) Park below The Warp, only RM5 per entry.
4) While walking to BarFly, can check out babes / bitches / sluts at Beach Club, Thai Club, Nuovo, Espanda (previously known as Emporium).
5) BarFly can hang out at the court yard and see fucked up donkeys try to call friends to bring them into Atmosphere, or see them try to lie and bullshit their way to free entrance into Atmosphere. Also can see very young sluts to be there, probably underaged ho's too.
6) BarFly got my kind of music taste. Sometimes, also got mini skirt lady customers dance on the bar!

SeaBiscuit,
I guess some people are not the clubbing type but the mellow and relaxing type who'd prefer cafes, lounges, etc. hehehe But really, forcing people to go clubbing is something that should be avoided. Also, forcing to drink should also be avoided. I get very annoyed when people force me to drink as I totally do not drink liquor or alcohol, not to mention, I don't even like to sniff it. I can get really violent when being forced to do it.

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
hehehehe

1stly petrol money

2ndly cover charge money

3rdly saving money for moding cars or some other useful stuffs

4thly I hate crowds

5thly I have a girlfriend d, so what's the purpose of going clubbing

6thly I don't find clubbing thrilling, very unhealthy la cause of the 2nd hand smokes and drinks

7thly don't know wat else to crap about d

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
i duno y although i'm 18 n tis is the time when most of the teenagers will love clubbing or ktv but i'm not... i feel tat those places r wasting my time, energy n money. go inside dark dark jumping around wif a big crowd...full of cigarette smoke also....wtf?

i know la some of my frens like to go coz they want to show they're in the trend.
some even worst... tell me there can molest ppl w/out worrying coz inside dark dark nobody can c u. n if c also can giv reason like too dark la, crowd too big la n mabuk la..... :lol:

somehow those places canot lure me.... dun hav the urge to go also. :huh: perhaps u can say tat i'm a boring person.... :D

but places related to cars n racing like Sepang F1 circuit will really lure me kau kau... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey ppl,
Just wondering did anybody went to service their suspensions before? Izzit adviseable to do so? My suspension are from RG and been using like 3 years + already..now can feel thats its bumpy riding n got *klong klong sound..so feel like servicing it.. but would like ur feedback on it...

Btw its around rm80 for 1 right?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience