foglight not working in EJ

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
hi, wondering if you guys can help me out. my foglight stopped working few months back. just thinking of DYIng myself before i send to the mechanic. it could be the fuse that has blown so i'm looking for the fuse for the foglight inside an EJ civic. anyone has any experience?

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
prodigy..hehehe.. thinking DIY huh? i oso wanna DIY.. but this time my malfunctioning auto-cruise? still waiting for any electrical or DIY taikor out there to shed us a light...:)

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
albani, coincidently my auto cuise and foglight not working. yesterday i had this weird sound coming from my tyres so this morning i sent my car to workshop. they managed to fix my foglight and guess how much they quoted me to repair the autocruise?? RM 380 for the burnt motor, so i tell them to forget about it. not much use to me at the moment.

mynndawg, as mentioned above, i got the foglight fixed and they charged me RM 30 bucks for workmanship and she still had the guts to tell me its just a loose wire that was reconnected back by the mechanic. had to tell her off that she should not even charge me for reconnecting a wire but at the end, still have to pay.