fInding AE86.....any1 willing 2 sell?

^kenji^

Jul 2, 2005
i finding AE86.,with good condition!...sO any1 out there willing 2 sell...just msg me or pm me if got...serious buyer! finding in hurry!......

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
there are many ae86's or 85's in ipoh but u have to source around, selling in used car shops..heard from sources going fer 14k CASH...original engine but paint all done...

banzai

Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
fstrader said:
there are many ae86's or 85's in ipoh but u have to source around, selling in used car shops..heard from sources going fer 14k CASH...original engine but paint all done...
wei Fred.. true or not?? LOL. everytime I in Ipoh I go ronda ronda couldn't find any ler.. saw 1 or 2 ae86 on the road la.. nicely done but don't have any in the used car shops....:(

4agze

Jan 25, 2004
banzai said:
wei Fred.. true or not?? LOL. everytime I in Ipoh I go ronda ronda couldn't find any ler.. saw 1 or 2 ae86 on the road la.. nicely done but don't have any in the used car shops....:(
woi Fred, true or not??

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
guys, u have to slowly find la and not only one day in ipoh u can find it ma ahahahhahaha...its not those main road kinda used car shops le nia...those below da tree shops got those...i have to ask him la if he still have it in his shop or not lor!

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
dont care lar bro, as long its a levin body can edi ma...87 or 89 also irrelevant la :biggrin:

zyfull

Mar 15, 2005
fstrader said:
huwaa damn cheap..im also from ipoh but didnt realize that..but kenji,u oso browse at www.drift.com.my an find a drift car thread..got an ae86 fully mod..

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
zyfull said:
huwaa damn cheap..im also from ipoh but didnt realize that..but kenji,u oso browse at www.drift.com.my an find a drift car thread..got an ae86 fully mod..

if u are from ipoh then u mai find da time to look around at all used car shops lor...me kl ppl ma ahahhahahahahhaa....

zyfull

Mar 15, 2005
fstrader said:
if u are from ipoh then u mai find da time to look around at all used car shops lor...me kl ppl ma ahahhahahahahhaa....
i already round2 the town..but habuk hachi pun didnt seela..only see one at falken tyre shop with plate number ABJ5..that shop owner's car..

zyfull

Mar 15, 2005
oke..gimme the name of the place then i can viewed it..help other forummer who r interested..

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
ok guys...i have ask my fren to locate da shop...its at jln tasik, beside that use car shop got many selling pasu bunga...in front are those selling expensive cars...14k..no untung u commission all..colour is red with original 4ag engine...but down part of it is the car accident b4...driver side engine panel, from batt to the driver firewall, its already restored but those who wants it better take a look...or ask zyfull to post up some pics.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
Fred,

Which shop got selling 85 and 86?

Jalan Tasek is very long.

THe shop selling pasu bunga?!? opposite those selling expensive cars??!? I went there and also I surveyed almost every used dealer in Ipoh but I can hardly find 85 or 86.

Thats why I bought my 71.

Can give more details which shop?

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Joeker said:
Fred,

Which shop got selling 85 and 86?

Jalan Tasek is very long.

THe shop selling pasu bunga?!? opposite those selling expensive cars??!? I went there and also I surveyed almost every used dealer in Ipoh but I can hardly find 85 or 86.

Thats why I bought my 71.

Can give more details which shop?
bro, mr fren told me its a levin...means not da tofu shop car lol...tofu shop is levin ah!? hahaha i also dunno la...

ok he said jln tasik, right after pekan ipoh turn kiri, i really dunno le bro..he just said its at da back of da expensive car dealer, thats all the prescription that he has given me...he went there he also forget wats d name of the shop, but confirm that car dealer sells all old skool and al cheapo ready for chop shop kinda vehicle there.

u ipoh mali ma, u shud know where to look for it lor... hehehehehe :biggrin:

zyfull

Mar 15, 2005
i will try to search there by next week..this week quite bz la..any news will hapdet u guys..btw,mr joeker,how much u bought the te71..becoz say one te72 sold around rm7k..

zyfull

Mar 15, 2005
fstrader said:
ok guys...i have ask my fren to locate da shop...its at jln tasik, beside that use car shop got many selling pasu bunga...in front are those selling expensive cars...14k..no untung u commission all..colour is red with original 4ag engine...but down part of it is the car accident b4...driver side engine panel, from batt to the driver firewall, its already restored but those who wants it better take a look...or ask zyfull to post up some pics.
i didnt find the used carla..is it jalan tasik or jalan k.kangsar??there is 1 used car in jalan tasik but only sell local car..and at jln k.kangsar got 1 used car next to kedai pasu..but didnt have it..

Mr2

May 5, 2005
kenji: are you sure got few ae86 at ipoh..
i go down this saturday and see....

Red Bull continued to exude their dominating stature as Mark Webber remained the fastest on the time sheets with teammate and favourite to take the win this Sunday, Sebastian Vettel, coming in fourth fastest, sandwiching the McLaren duo.

The top four drivers were split by a quarter of a second, as Webber’s fastest time of 1:36:876, on...