Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

rock lee, do u ave the iswara silver edition bumper?the one with the skirting?n the no 16 in ur catalog(iswara) can give the price 2:shades_smile:

i looking for honda city Type Z model body kit,,
u got anot?>
pls PM me,,pls
thanks!

Hi there,

Do you sell honda civic ES ( 1.7) rx2 bodykit..
from front lip, side skirt, and back lip- all in PU material..

plz let me know the best price for it plus installations...

thanks

phil

hey bro, do u have any bodykits for nissan cefiro a31,can show me all the model and also its price for the complete installation(paint).
10s

allo mr rock, can you pm me price for perdana 4" glass spoiler CP003GS, perdana spoiler CP003B & perdana eyebrow CP0014.

TENq.

minghoo
sorry bro...
so far don't have any leads on cefiro A31 bodykit, I'll keep them updated here if I do found suppliers for it... sorry bro

yperd
helo bro...yuu got PM

Bro,

Price for GTI FRONT BUMPER PU and fiber?

Do you have front lips for gti bumper? Price?

serena c23

did u have for this model..front, side n rear skirting?....

granpa said:
did u have for this model..front, side n rear skirting?....

granpa
helo bro...
I don't have any bodykits for Serena bro...^_^

greenjacket
erm...bro...yur inbox ran out of space already...can't reply yur PM anymore...hehe

hey dude ... do u hav the ori or at least like the ori promote bumper ? no need the sarung wan ... the one tht fits the standard stock proton bonnet ?! u noe the grill comes together wid the bumper ... cuz i hav a promote bumper but imitation one , need sarung wan .. now lookin for the ori wan ... if u dun hav then i will be heading to daichi soon ... so PLEASE i dun wanna go there hehe ! pm me la

andrew ewe said:
hey dude ... do u hav the ori or at least like the ori promote bumper ? no need the sarung wan ... the one tht fits the standard stock proton bonnet ?! u noe the grill comes together wid the bumper ... cuz i hav a promote bumper but imitation one , need sarung wan .. now lookin for the ori wan ... if u dun hav then i will be heading to daichi soon ... so PLEASE i dun wanna go there hehe ! pm me la

helo bro...

really sorry man..I dont have the Bumper...I think only can get in daiichi >.<
If not mistaken...I think yuu can custom the normal promote bumper into the daiichi ones...cost is around RM50 I think...

regards,
-Rock-

oh do u noe where to get it customed for 50 bucks like the diachi ones ? thnks :X-:

windexx
yuu got PM bro

andrew_ewe
helo bro...sorry for the late reply...need to follow parents to PG for 3days...hehz.
anyways...regarding where to custom... I don't know bro... I heard it from some WOC members during TT. I didn't ask where to custom tho...sorry bro~

Evo 3

I have a group of friend interested to buy evo 3 PU (like orginal) frt. bumper lower lip, u know , those always kanna the kerb and scratch. can quote me the price please. thank you
Richard yuen

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom