feeling lonely, looking for partner

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sometime i feel a bit lonely out there.
so today go to see the Turbulence 2.0 in black, selling at MRRII Auto city

Price posted RM 69,800 at The Star. But the sales man told me that can reduce a bit, i think i go down to RM 68,000 or lower.

The car is Auto, Black in colour, mileage only 53,000 KM. Interior great condition, exterior got some stone chip and near the driver side rear tires, the shining painting chip on the bumper. Looks accident free for me. Clean Engine bay. Anthenna still functioning.

Tires still got grip, original sport rims, front and rear break disk, ABS, electronic side mirror, airbag. But Audio need to upgrade.

PIC from Motor Trader. PS: The pic may last for 1 week only.

You can call up alex, tell him that introduce by the Black Coupe that come and see the car at saturday morning. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Center Hole Filler/cone/ring-Minor or micro problem? Gimmick?

Here goes,

Last Saturday I went off to Klang (kedai papan, I normally frequented other shop btw) to get myself some used Jap wheels for me and a friend.

I've known the usual tricks of replacing valves, etc that will imposed/mentioned so I could get away with it. But there is another new thing (for me that is) that the shop insisted me to use it which I obviously refused to do so. They eventually has persuaded my friend...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience