EvoX engine oil

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
That sounds good.
Can you explain more on ecu tune the sst.. do u change it during daily drive? Oru just tune it once for both track n road duties..
Im interested in that tuning..
The TCU upgrade was done to fix the 2008-2009 EvoX "bugs".. That's done one time.
Then the rest of it like the SST engagement, clutch pressure, I have difference sets for daily drive and track.
And.... I even have different sets for different RON... RON95 and RON97 requires different tune to SST Maps. The EvoX is very sensitive... (You will find that Ron95 feels jerky in shifts compare to Ron97 regardless of Ignition Maps being retard or not, because SST maps are untouched)

If you seen the EvoX Maps before, you will see an AFR map for engine and another set for SST Gearbox, even the ignition map impacts the engine and SST Shifting. I spent over 100hours and 40+ iterations tuning that.

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
JL,

Please let me know if you're willing to do the SST tune on my car - with compensation of course..

I'm guessing you're using Evoscan with Tatrix cable?

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
JL,

Please let me know if you're willing to do the SST tune on my car - with compensation of course..

I'm guessing you're using Evoscan with Tatrix cable?
Yes am willing of course. Happy to...
For SST ECU part of it.. yes.. using EcuFlash.
For the TCU firmware, using MUT3.

However, i am all packed till after New Year...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Every sifu-sifu here, I got some question about this item. What does piggyback do in our car engine? Where can I get one and how do I get it install in my car? What is the improvement after install this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience