Evolution 1 RS halfcut for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Evolution 1 RS halfcut for sale

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
may i ask whats the diff between RS and the non RS version?

thanks

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Wat a waste? just wish that we can bring it back to malaysia..

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
The RS version is the lighter version which is track/rally ready. Hence you see the 1.3 type door panels, no power windows, manual aircon and the obvious rollcage for that instant track/rally conversion.

This is the RS'b' :o version with the full racing baby seats and harness. Comes with side feed milk bottle too ala WRC drink system. Top of the line!!

Boss, you know what i want rite? Keep that for me. Thanks :lol:

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
Originally posted by AlucarD@Feb 15 2005, 14:23
The RS version is the lighter version which is track/rally ready. Hence you see the 1.3 type door panels, no power windows, manual aircon and the obvious rollcage for that instant track/rally conversion.

This is the RS'b' :o version with the full racing baby seats and harness. Comes with side feed milk bottle too ala WRC drink system. Top of the line!!

Boss, you know what i want rite? Keep that for me. Thanks :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

RS'b" version....got 'baby seat' as navigator/co-driver.... :rolleyes:

yeah...RS ar lighter version without TAR, carpets, no rear wiper, less wirings etc.....

Yeah, will check on the stuffs u need....

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Ooooo .... Full Omori Meters and Greddy Rebic Boost controller too!! Old Skool stuff. NICE.

See properly and you'll notice the Greddy Type R Bov and aftermarket ARC style induction box.

Loaded.

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
Originally posted by AlucarD@Feb 15 2005, 16:04
Ooooo .... Full Omori Meters and Greddy Rebic Boost controller too!! Old Skool stuff. NICE.

See properly and you'll notice the Greddy Type R Bov and aftermarket ARC style induction box.

Loaded.
Latuk, the meters u dowan ah ????

I reserve it for u ok....

The boost controller same as urs rite....

Lancer GSR

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
Originally posted by carcass+Feb 15 2005, 16:07 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (carcass @ Feb 15 2005, 16:07 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlucarD@Feb 15 2005, 16:04

Loaded.
Latuk, the meters u dowan ah ????

I reserve it for u ok....

The boost controller same as urs rite.... [/b][/quote]
How much u can give the boost controller, tein adjustable and blow off valve.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone here used a coilover sleeve KIT before ? Is it practical ?..safe ?
For rear wheel drives..how is the KIT for the rear ? The front is pretty straight forward..

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience