• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

EVO 3 Chasis and handling

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Bro, will my satria's U-turn take bigger space if i use EVO 3 Front lower arm + ARB? thx

CenturyAutoparts

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2008
No problem la... U achieve better caster angle. 10-15mm longer wheelbase won;t make much difference. But improves alot in the handling + steering response + damping reponse due to the direct ARB mount onto the absorbers.

U can test my car U turn...

dany30

Known Member
Aug 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
evo 3 lower arm,upper arm,steering rack,cross member. berapa best price boleh bagi?
kalau masuk satria1.6 tukar lower arm,upper arm,cross member evo3 tapi steering rack nak pakai standart 1.6 boleh ke?
maksudnya nak tukar lower arm and upper arm sahaja.

CenturyAutoparts

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2008
evo 3 lower arm,upper arm,steering rack,cross member. berapa best price boleh bagi?
kalau masuk satria1.6 tukar lower arm,upper arm,cross member evo3 tapi steering rack nak pakai standart 1.6 boleh ke?
maksudnya nak tukar lower arm and upper arm sahaja.
Bang, EVO 3 mane ade upper arm..? McPherson suspension system bang... Ade lower arm je...

Xyah pakai cross member, gearbox 2WD xleh pakai bang.... kena pkai blk stendet nye...

U've got PMed

CenturyAutoparts

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2008
Wira/satria/putra/arena ownerz... Improve ur chasis n handling lor.... Wait what summo oh!!!???

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
bro i have a gti... and i wan to improve the handling... i wan the front lower arm wat the diff wit telinga or no!!!! sorry still new in the part!!!! the cross member and center just plug and play!!! i m using standard gearbox and also adjustable need to mod anything to used this item... plus do u know where can i fix the item... thanks bro!

KhalilK

Sep 7, 2009
Subang Jaya
bro, im interested in the evo3 lower arms and antiroll bar. but i need a crossmember too. im driving 1997 proton satria w auto gearbox. can you source a 2wd crossmember ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the gist of the Porsche 918 Syder may have already been laid, an exclusive from WorldCarFans has us delving a little deeper into the hybrid drivetrain and its different driving modes on the hybrid supercar.

The fact that motivation will be courtesy of a V8 engine with over 4-liters in displacement and pushing out around 500hp is no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience