Euro EG headlamp signal(Very rare)..wif pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Euro EG headlamp signal(Very rare)..wif pic!

stimGILER

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
bro .. sorry haa.
its may from europe or US or bangkok .. but selling at RM280 ??? .. isnt that bit pricey .. ?? chop shop selling below RM100 for a pair ..

Colour

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
this signal lamp i brought at least 5 years ago from chop shop & not easy to find at those days.....nowdays i did'nt see chopshop who has this kind of barang already,even some of those chopshop fella never saw this before....only the whole signal wif orange colour they saw....so Mr.stimgiler if u said this item u still can get from chopshop nowdays for 100ringgit a pair...please buy me a pair of this for 2 drs EG i pay u the 100ringgit wif some transport fees.....or if u hav a pair of this signal i'm willing to exchange wif u...for 2drs version coz when the time i buy this signal i dunno there ar diffrence between 2drs & 4drs...since i got it only i know so i nvr pasang before since i got it till now and still finding for 2drs signal this type......but still nvr got it.:cry_smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all ZTH forumers,
i sudah pening kepala think about this.i would like to buy my 1st car.the problem is the car ori body is satria 1.3 and now already convert engine to Satria GTI 1.8.the seller said that he got the endorsement letter from JPJ and also he said have contact.i don't really mind about that.

what i really mind that,will JPJ sita my car if i kena tahan in road block? i afraid that the seller endorse letter is the one that pay undertable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience