Etox Zafer 1 - Turkish Sports Car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

The new Etox Zafer 1 is expected to be in production in 2008 with an initial 20 cars per year to a max 500 cars per year. This is the 2nd <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>sports example built by the Turkish after the Anadol STC-16 (1973-1975). Much similar to the UK TVR and Fiat Coupe, the Zafer 1 prototype is designed by 46 engineers over the past 6 months.

The car will be powered by 3 different engines, a 1.5 litre diesel, or a 3.0 litre diesel, or a 3.0 litre V6 petrol; producing 125hp, 220hp and 272hp respectively.

It was launched on 30th August 2007 (Turkish Victory Day), many specifications remains under wraps to boost market buzz.

Some pictures and a video:

[youtube]4BSjE-Y5zcY[/youtube]

Source: EtoxZafer.com via Winding Road

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
The car will be powered by 3 different engines, a 1.5 litre diesel, or a 3.0 litre diesel, or a 3.0 litre V6 petrol; producing 125hp, 220hp and 272hp respectively.
They offer funny variant figures of engine capacity for the car.
Why 1.5litre and suddenly 3.0litre?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there , i got a Wira 1.5 just converted to manual transmission using F5M21 gearbox with clutch pump , im using Castrol MTF 80w90 GL-4 gearoil with it as far as i know from research this gearbox can't use GL-5 oil which will corrode & cause damage to the bronze syncromesh inside .

The issue I'm having is sometimes when shifting into 2nd gear kinda hard , can feel like 2 step movement when shifting & when shift into 3rd gear sometime can hear & feel a little bit of grinding but it will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience