Last edited:

ahkeong82

Dec 7, 2004
bro, u lost the centre cap ah? without the cap looks not nice leh

icesense

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha, dude... "Enkei RP-F1 doesn't come with center cap!!!"... normally what ppl do is that they get those cap from other enkei rim and fix it!!!

sattar

Jan 31, 2004
icesense said:
hahaha, dude... "Enkei RP-F1 doesn't come with center cap!!!"... normally what ppl do is that they get those cap from other enkei rim and fix it!!!
Hahaha, dude, please go to www.enkei.co.jp . For RPF1, there's something in the centre looking like a cap. What's that? Or do you still wanna say that enkei RPF1 doesn't come with a cap? Are sure that normally people will take others caps from other enkei rims and fit it. Hahahahaha

icesense

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i think u are "SUPER STUPID"... that cap doesn't come with the rims idiot!!!... please read carefully, its sold separately!!!!... and please go and survey the market before u post anything here... u only make your self look "STUPID"

icesense

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
and please look at the "Photo On Vehicles"... does anything of those car fitted with enkei rp-f1 got center cap? "NO"

icesense

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
"The center cap for 16 inch, 17 inch and 18 inch are sold separately.
The installation requires purchase of a dedicated boltkit for import cars that is priced separately.
Conforms to JWL and VIA standards."

sattar

Jan 31, 2004
icesense said:
i think u are "SUPER STUPID"... that cap doesn't come with the rims idiot!!!... please read carefully, its sold separately!!!!... and please go and survey the market before u post anything here... u only make your self look "STUPID"
in that case, don't say "enkei RPF1 doesn'y come with center cap" say it is sold separately!! Easy ma...everybody will understand. If i'm super stupid, then you? Figure out yourself. U may be the one who make yourself look dumb!

sattar

Jan 31, 2004
Why are you so emotional men? Or are you crying now over your rims? Ahaks..ahaks...

icesense

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha, basically u the one who doesn't understand and its good that u know that u're "SUPER STUPID" hahahhahahaha :D

sattar

Jan 31, 2004
icesense said:
hahaha, basically u the one who doesn't understand and its good that u know that u're "SUPER STUPID" hahahhahahaha :D
thank you. may god bless you and your emotion. Good luck.

icesense

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
people like u who don't survey the market and simply post are such a loser... hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah

sattar

Jan 31, 2004
icesense said:
people like u who don't survey the market and simply post are such a loser... hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah
Saw you trader rating, it's truly you are the best seller, the best person in doing survey before selling, the best here, the best there. The most brilliant on earth, the bla, bla,bla..

rabakshoe

Known Member
May 14, 2005
Petaling Jaya
haha
so kelakar
duhhhhhh of course the cap sold separately doinks !!
somemore wanna prove it goin to websites ...
weih sattar p/s lar ... if u donno nothin dun make a mess lah

if don wana buy go find JRD rims lar ... i think it suits ur car
haha .. summore caps included too

anyway nice rims dude ,,,, big bump for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need to fit a bucket seat into my car and it definitely needs some modifications. Firstly, there's no aftermarket parts for my car so definitely have to fabricate or modify the seat brackets and railing. To me fitting in seats must be done correctly and properly because it involves our safety.

So if you know any good and affordable shops around klang valley, please feel free to share and if possible the price you paid for the work performed.

Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience