Engineer dies after falling off bus

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Engineer dies two days after falling off bus

KUALA LUMPUR: A 25-year-old software engineer died two days after falling off a public bus near a bus stop at MidValley Megamall here.

Yong Wei Seng, who worked in Petaling Jaya, died at University Malaya Medical Centre at 9.05am yesterday.

An eyewitness had informed the family that Yong was standing near the bus exit when the door opened before the vehicle reached the bus stop outside the mall.

Pushed by other passengers behind him, Yong fell off the bus and knocked his head on the road.

City police traffic chief Asst Comm Hamza Taib said that police had earlier classified the case under Section 43 of the Road Transport Act 1987, driving without due care.

“However, since Yong has died, we have reclassified the case under Section 41 (1) of the Road Transport Act 1987 for reckless driving resulting in death,” he said.

A relative, who declined to be named, said Yong used to take a bus to the shopping mall. There, his sister would pick him up in her car and they would return to their home in Jalan Klang Lama.

“Yong’s sister arrived at the bus stop past 8pm on Monday but did not see him. She got worried after failing to get him on his cell phone,” she said.

“About three hours later, Yong’s employer informed her that her brother was seriously injured after falling from a bus.”

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
And there could be many more cases of inconsiderate, stupid, selfish and entirely fucked up malaysians who does all sorts of forsaken things that we know not of. And just today, I signalled to change lane in slow moving traffic, signal....signal....signal.... the guy behind seems to get closer but I've already inched in at least 1/3 of my car. And wah la! He just had to horn me. After that, he cucuk me a few times. Then later he zoom in like hell beside me and without signal, he purposely inch into my lane until damn close to me when there is totally no more space even for me to let him go in front of me, thus, pushing me out of my lane into the next lane where there is oncoming cars from behind me. I wonder why when I encounter this kind of thing, almost all the time, it is the same kind of people as the rempits.

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
simplythebest,
Yeah but I think he hit his head bad la. It could be internal injury so an autopsy would be able to conclude what would be the actual cause of death, other than the obvious inconsiderate, stupid, selfish and entirely fucked up asshole who pushed him out of the bus.
But if you think about it, right, if the bus is too packed, why bother getting in anyway? So this is another side of the story from my point of view.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Before i could drive, i use to take bus to hang out with my friends. I dreaded taking the bus during peak hours simply because its so damn dangerous. A few times i saw people were hanging just from the bus handle. They probably only have 2 inch of their foot stepping on the steps while the whole body is exposed outside with the hands hanging on the 2 door handles. I pray for their safety man. I wonder why does the driver bother to stop to pick more people up, and even more why does these people still wanna board the bus when their life is at greater risk than being in Iraq battlefield.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
prodigy,
I wonder the same thing too. Maybe those people already have a "bungalow" on the "hillside" waiting for them to move in. Know what I mean? hehehe I think Nilai has some really nice "bungalows", ain't it? hehehe

MuG3n

Known Member
Feb 12, 2005
juno7.multiply.com
I guess that happens because the time interval between each bus arriving and picking up passengers is way too long... Especially the PUTRA LRT bus... There's like onli 1 or if it was ur lucky day... 2 of those anticipated vehicles might just appear within an hour... Can't blame those ppl stacking themselves into the bus and endangering themselves because Malaysia really do have on really f'ucked up pucblic transportation service which make us the passengers willing to risk our lives just to get the ride...

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
look at the photo...they want to RISK their own life riding like that...

so any accident cant blame anyone

but this guy he was IN THE BUS.......

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
SataniC said:
so who's to be blamed?the busdriver or the passenger who pushed the fella?
Malaysia buses r over-loaded...somehow the bus no space for u to breath la...full of ppl...

i think the accident happen when the door open....the fella fall down due to too many ppl standing...he got no space to stand oledi....pity

tis is wat JPJ should take action....beside the bus permit there written Maximun Penumpang is 30 for example..but the bus can carry 50 ppl...mean over-load oledi....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why would you want to put nitrous oxide injection in your car?

Because it's the easiest, most powerful and cheapest way to produce horsepower!
I get a lot of emails with questions about nitrous, "what's nitrous?", "how does it work?", "will it blow up my engine?", "how much does it cost?". The purpose of these pages is to answer questions like this, my goal is to have something here for everyone, from complete beginners to experienced nitrous heads.

Pls visit pro Nos Tuning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience