EG6 Ori Head Counts

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
they're going technical already. kah kah kah. eh, i would like to ask. is there any effect to engine/performance if i don't use the 02 exhaust sensor? the wires on my 02 sensor putus already. can't be fixed because putus at the end, very hard to reconnect. pics borrowed from top speed racing auto webpage.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
im not too sure about this....but isnt the O2 sensor somewhat involved in ur telling ur ECU wat a/f to sumbat into the engine?

better to buy new sensor la bro if wire putus like that

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
they're going technical already. kah kah kah. eh, i would like to ask. is there any effect to engine/performance if i don't use the 02 exhaust sensor? the wires on my 02 sensor putus already. can't be fixed because putus at the end, very hard to reconnect. pics borrowed from top speed racing auto webpage.

fuel reading not accurate kot........:confused::confused:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
shit la...my engine got problem....

seems that the block AND head has been skimmed when it was with the ex-owner.. the term to used to describe it was "kow kow"....so now my piston is actually jotting out of the block a lil bit and hitting my head...

they tried to use multiple headgaskets.. i think like 2 sets...hopefully it clears... otherwise... i die la no marnee this month :(

tomorrow gonna go bertapa at the workshop and hopefully they managed to correct it.. unfortunately ill be running much higher compression than i initially wanted...which is dangerous

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
shit la...my engine got problem....

seems that the block AND head has been skimmed when it was with the ex-owner.. the term to used to describe it was "kow kow"....so now my piston is actually jotting out of the block a lil bit and hitting my head...

they tried to use multiple headgaskets.. i think like 2 sets...hopefully it clears... otherwise... i die la no marnee this month :(

tomorrow gonna go bertapa at the workshop and hopefully they managed to correct it.. unfortunately ill be running much higher compression than i initially wanted...which is dangerous
small problem only........:biggrin:

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
that's why i'm scared to go 2 Litre. hehe. guys, another issue. my tein adjustables kong already. currently, i don't have that much free time to send the teins for servicing. just wanna grab the stock dc2r stock absorbers and use them temporarily. my question is, are the any difference between the 96 spec, 98 spec and the 2000 spec dc2r absorbers? from what i have heard, they say that the 2000 spec is stiffer but is not so suitable for the 2 door EG. the 96/98 spec are much more recommended for the 2 door EGs. is this true? how to differentiate between the 96, 98 and 2000 spec absorbers?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
actually if my block wasnt skimmed before, my car could probably be out now.. mechanic didnt notice earlier... masa pasang baru perasan piston terkeluar sikit....haih... odd thing is, with the p3f, it was fine...

as for the absorbers, i guess u have to just look at the sales ad or ask the seller.

for ur teins... forumer here with the nick BESIXTEEN can do. i did my custom soft pu bushings with him...cool feller...

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
huish. if me, i won't dare continue with the block laa bro. because i'm not rich. if i'm rich then nevermind. 10 times pecah also i don't care. hehe.

and for the teins, i've been using them for about 10 years already. malas ler nak service.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
oh nonono..... the problematic block dah tolak tepi... re-doing a whole new block :D...aku pun tak berani nak pakai...even though kalau pakai 2 gasket leh lepas.. no way...

whoah...10 years eh? service je la... kesian dia... dah banyak berjasa... pastu ko campak tepi camtu camtu je hehehhhee

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
that's why i'm scared to go 2 Litre. hehe. guys, another issue. my tein adjustables kong already. currently, i don't have that much free time to send the teins for servicing. just wanna grab the stock dc2r stock absorbers and use them temporarily. my question is, are the any difference between the 96 spec, 98 spec and the 2000 spec dc2r absorbers? from what i have heard, they say that the 2000 spec is stiffer but is not so suitable for the 2 door EG. the 96/98 spec are much more recommended for the 2 door EGs. is this true? how to differentiate between the 96, 98 and 2000 spec absorbers?
barang baru meme ketat......hehehehehehe:thefinger:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
kenapa cat??? bosan sangat dah ke?? hehhehe

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
next gathering tak tau lagi... might be doing a convoy....tengok dulu boss cakap apa hehehehe

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
next gathering tak tau lagi... might be doing a convoy....tengok dulu boss cakap apa hehehehe
convoy????......where to????......best gak tu.......but nowdays so many road block laa......:driver:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
not sure where yet....mebbe going up north...perak ke...kedah ke...

aku pun tak bape sure lagi

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GTB= going to buy !!

can any sifu share information about cefiro A31. I plan to get that car as soon as possible. currently im looking for RB25DET or rb26dett cefiro a31. Normally wat kind of headache will i have to bear if i used this kind of machine as weekend car !!

So many good comments on cefiro chassis but still i have tink that the chassis can "Tahan" or not? I never drive tat car before!! even some people tell me cefiro A31 is damn good in handling n the chassis is a beauty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience