Ecu wiring

jonathanyty

May 4, 2005
Hi all
i'm new here and i hope that all the PROs here could help me out
Basiclly i wanna know how to test out what are the wires in our ecu
such as if i wanna find for rpm signal how i'm gonna know which are the
wire....Btw? is there a way to test the wiring coz as i know if you wanna
find for ignition +12v u need to use a bulb and a tap it to the wire to find out
really need you guys help and thankz in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

jzkzlz

Jan 16, 2007
digitalgadget.cjb.net
basically, there is quite hard to trace all of the ECU cable going out from ur ECU. most of the sensor signal are in electrical pulse forms, such as injector pulse, cam sensor pulse where u need a electronic equipment to test it and of course with some electronics knowledge...

btw, many of the car hav repair manual posted on internet where got the electrical diagram inside. google it. if u r lucky enough, u can find it..

another way where i suggest u test it by reversed way, by example, rpm signal. open ur dash, search u rpm signal wire then trace back until to ECU using the multimeter. Pls don't forget disconnect ur car battery 1st before attemp to do anything.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all friends,
I don’t know whether this is a problem or it is normal. It has happened very long time already but only today im very keen to know.
Compared to other car, yes mine smell more bad, but then everything looks normal. My idle is around 800rpm, my consumption for RM10 can go 80-90km, no jerking and what-so-ever other problems. My piping is normal and im using hks super dragger for the ekzos.
The problem is it smell bad{really make my nose pain} and can see a slight white...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience