Eclipse CD1200 with USB & ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Eclipse CD1200 with USB & ipod

eek-1

Dec 3, 2006
www.insomniastudios.org
Just want so say this is a great starter player. You get usb 2.0 (front), 2 aux-input (rear) & iPod (rear). I connected my 30gb portable notebook hdd via usb and it detected just fine. although it can only memorize the first 512 files so if you have a thousand files you can only listen to half of it.

Radio reception much better compared to my previous old alpine 9821r. Sound quality pretty much the same (both 1-bit dac). Output power almost as loud as alpine therefore I'd recommend an external amp for this player to get satisfying output (it still sounds good without amp but I have to crank volume >= 50).

My only small gripes are the white light on middle front of CD slot, lack additional buttons on remote, LED display hard to read on dylight, doesn't have a pause button and cannot permanently display clock. But all those are forgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I want to choose wheel spacers for my car, Just wondering if any of you added spacers to the car? How's the look, can some of you post pics! Also, wondering if it will affect the handling or something.. I want it to look a little more wider from behind.
My friend choose the BONOSS Lightweight Plus Wheel Spacers for his Mercedes-Benz C260(W205),forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy material ,do you know any other wheel spacers brands ?should i get it or other ? thank you .
C260(W205)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience