DLAA Players..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Areoulz

Known Member
It just full of them in Mudah.com. This player has all the features like GPS, touch screen, ipod connectivity, Memory card reader, camera, TV etc.. The price is quite cheap for full feature player. If this made by Pioneer or Sony etc, i bet the price can buy me a brand new Honda EX5..

Does anybody ever use this brand? Are they reliable? Good audio/video quality. Or just another 'Pakai-Buang' Ayam brand?

cap ayam la, u get what u pay.....

I am using one rite now...quality wise, u pay for what u get lar....not the best build but it has everything....i don't really like the interface which cannot show the songs full names....dvd is good and the screen resolution is excellent...sound wise is also ok since i'm not an ice person....the buttons are not solid and the remote is ugly...but for rm999 without gps, it's good enough for me.....

I am using one rite now...quality wise, u pay for what u get lar....not the best build but it has everything....i don't really like the interface which cannot show the songs full names....dvd is good and the screen resolution is excellent...sound wise is also ok since i'm not an ice person....the buttons are not solid and the remote is ugly...but for rm999 without gps, it's good enough for me.....

bro, thanks for your testimonial..

try out my epsilon la..hahaha
the best interface and speed i tried so far for player below 1k

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom