Discovery channel - found dragon

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

2zzge

500 RPM
anyone watch the discovery channel about DRAGON?...

the found bones/evidence of dragon..

got prove they can fly...can do fireballs.....................

and in the end it says it changes the history...that dragon exist.....

what u guys's opinion...

Last edited:
its fantasy. the film-maker use the "what if" factor in play. dragon was never prove existed in the world. They never found bone or fossil about dragon. but its is good viewing, continuning on the dragon myth.

Its not actually fact.

Its a very believable fiction.
Similar program to the one they did about aliens a few months back.

hard to believe
they show the dragon corpse with wings, lungs still in tact
i think like dinasours, it should be either fossilized or become petroleum?

but the story is nice.....especially T-rex VS Dragons. Seems like the odds against the T-Rex is very low lately, recently lost to King Kong :_:
heheh

it will confuse ppl if you don't watch the entire show. even the title is very misleading. i really thought they have great discovery breakthrough when i first saw the ads.

kids may also though the dragon is for real. The damn CG is so good.

The show had a small mistake that if Dragons "existed" then why no fossil evidence? They should have said the bones were made of cartilage or something more easily degrable than hollow bones.

if dragons existed, i believe the IC name is Biawak Komodo, living off Komodo Island.

huh?

i dont understand....so that dragon exist or not?......if not exist...why the movie like they found evidence and so on?

bryan90s said:
can fly and breath fire, isnt that invincible?
they breath too much fire, burned out the fibre in their throat so they kena busted by dino beaural of sound polution(DBSP) AND dino ministry of energy (DME) cuz they waste too much energy resulting in global warming as if farting is not enough and they are too noisy and considered "beng" among ancient animals.

so the dinos setup a new department called DinoKom and it causes the dragons to extinct because all new dragons which is born can't pass the test of emmision and safety.

2zzge said:
huh?

i dont understand....so that dragon exist or not?......if not exist...why the movie like they found evidence and so on?

Its the same type of show as Alien Planet, which was on Discovery sometime back. http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/alienplanet/splash.html

Just a best guess effort.
Entertaining and seems real, doesn't it?

Last Dragon/Dragons:A fantasy made real
http://features.cgsociety.org/cgfilms/cgfilm.php?story_id=2796

I dunno why but I've a feeling Dr. Tanner is the alter ego of real life dinosaurman Dr. Jack Horner.

K_Takuya said:
Yes, "Dragon" exist, when we have gathered 7 balls..........
K_Takuya, do you mean this? :p

dragonball.jpg

ok, stick back to the topic.

Anyone watched Reign of Fire before? It stars Christian Bale (of Batman Begins fame) and Matthew McConaughey (spelling? Of dunno what fame). Also stars Issabella Scorupco, ex bond girl.

Sort of similar premises with the documentary. Dragon hibernating in the bowels of the earth reawakens to wreak havoc on the world. Yes, it is a lame show. But would be something to watch if you curiousity and interest is ignited by the documentary.

dragons don't exist la. they are just trying to make some money out of the production so make it sound real.

si|verfish said:
Anyone watched Reign of Fire before? It stars Christian Bale (of Batman Begins fame) and Matthew McConaughey (spelling? Of dunno what fame). Also stars Issabella Scorupco, ex bond girl.

Sort of similar premises with the documentary. Dragon hibernating in the bowels of the earth reawakens to wreak havoc on the world. Yes, it is a lame show. But would be something to watch if you curiousity and interest is ignited by the documentary.

Matthew McConaughey is famed for 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' with Kate Hudson :_:

Seraph said:
Matthew McConaughey is famed for 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' with Kate Hudson :_:
Mate, you need to stop watching chick flicks...

Top Bottom