DC5 Shoot by The Pixel Pimps

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BadBoyBen

Hi, just thought I'd share some photos of a beautiful DC5 my studio shot recently.

The car belongs to one of the members here ... I'll let him own up to it.

Enjoy!

pp-dc503.jpg

pp-dc501.jpg

More pics at: http://www.thepixelpimps.net/

:driver:

What can I say?

The guys at thepixelpimps.net really did a great job.

proffesional doesn't even begin to describe it :love:

who's car is this? looks familiar heh heh especially the rims and the recara neck pad

anyway what are those orange and green bars below my nick?

power bar ke apa?

Last edited:
Penang MONSTER!!! but owner not so monster ... alwaiz food poisoning ... ahhahaha

Thanks for all the kind feedback about the shoot ... Timmy was probably one of the most easygoing car owners we've ever worked with so the shoot was really fun (for me)

The photos above were taken in almost pitch black conditions so it was a real challenge to be able to highlight the curves of the car.

I wanted to be able to show the menace/muscle of the Veilside kit and show the DC5 in a way that nobody had seen before.

We shoot a lot of cars, so if anyone wants us to shoot their baby, just holla - special price for Timmy's friends. ;)

We do group car shoots as well, so if any of you were disappointed with Hypertune's shoot for your car club, maybe we can work something out. ;)

Peace!

hahaha ... what do you mean less Photoshop/editing?

If you ask Timmy, he will ascertain that the photographs we took basically looked exactly like that already since we showed him everything as we were shooting. We only tweaked the contrast slightly in post production, but that's it.

;)

yeah , very simply, the PixelPimps.Net doesn't believe in photoshop.

No offense to BadBoyBen , but they took alot of time for the setup, lighting, poses & shooting.
something like almost 30 to 45 minutes per picture!

make's the hypertune photographers look ...... amateurish , no offense meant.

3 hours plus of my life gone ...... but the results were bloody damn worth it :love:

No offense taken bro, and sorry for taking longer than you're normally used to for each set up, but these are not your normal type of photos, right?

I'm also sorry I had to get you to move your car millimetres at a time to get it into the exact position I wanted. It's easier for me to move the car than move the camera. Hehehe

No worries BadBoy , the time was WELL worth the wait :biggrin:

kudos again.

Bump: No worries BadBoy , the time was WELL worth the wait :biggrin:

kudos again.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom